Sky News reveal Political Correspondent changes for 2018

Beth Rigby Images Sky News

Sky News has revealed changes to their on-screen political team.

Beth Rigby is now Deputy Political Editor. “Delighted to be promoted to Deputy Political Editor Sky News. Looking forward to starting the new role in earnest in September,” said Beth.

Nick Martin will take up the role of Politics and People correspondent, reporting from beyond the Westminster bubble.

Kate McCann of the Telegraph will join Sky in the Autumn as a political correspondent based in Westminster.

“Really looking forward to joining Sky’s political team later this year,” said Kate.

“I’ve loved working at the Telegraph and will be sad to leave my brilliant lobby buddies, but this will be an exciting new challenge and I can’t wait to get cracking!”

And Tamara Cohen, who is currently away on maternity leave, becomes dedicated Political Correspondent for Sky News Sunrise.

Posted by on Tuesday 31 July 2018
Posted in
Bernard Ponsonby retires from STV

STV’s special correspondent Bernard Ponsonby has announced he is retiring from the channel after 34 years in the industry. He

The Daily Climate Show Sky News Presentation

Sky News aired its final Climate Show this weekend. Presenter Tom Heap said at the end of this week’s programme:

Wilfred Frost Sky News

Sky News presenter Wilf Frost is heading back to CNBC. He’ll return to New York City for 4 weeks per

Copy link