Sky Newscasters Makeover?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky Newscasters Makeover?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Selig 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

arden forester
    Participant
    #30985 Reply

arden forester
    Participant

How come when people move to Sky they seem to get a new hairdo, new teeth, and a permatan? It took me a couple of weeks to realise Anna Jones was really Anna Jones!! Simon McCoy looks far more relaxed now he’s on the BBC and more healthy.

And am I alone in thinking it’s time Kay Burley got rid of her headgirl’s haircut? Sometimes she spends more time flicking the fringe away and acting coy!

#30986 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

And am I alone in thinking it’s time Kay Burley got rid of her headgirl’s haircut? Sometimes she spends more time flicking the fringe away and acting coy!

Don’t knock it mate….. it works for me!!!

#30987 Reply

Selig
    Participant

arden forester wrote:How come when people move to Sky they seem to get a new hairdo, new teeth, and a permatan? It took me a couple of weeks to realise Anna Jones was really Anna Jones!! Simon McCoy looks far more relaxed now he’s on the BBC and more healthy.

Don’t know about Kay Burley and I’m a bit behind on my work, currently around beginning of June, however after a brief absence when I was getting worried Georgie Bingham has returned but with a long bob! (Too much volume).

Georgie is gorgeous and I love her hair any length, the captures on this site are great at showing examples, but this is the first time I’ve not really liked her hair cut .

They’re just trying to present some image change and all the women are getting the same treatment post-axe.

(She’s still Georgois though).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Sky Newscasters Makeover?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register