Sky Sports News Changes

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky Sports News Changes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bouncebackability 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

bouncebackability
    Participant
    #32092 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

I noticed that SSN has updated ever so slightly today. The name astons are much smaller, same colours (red & white), and are animated. They also do not stretch across the whole picture, but are just the same size as the text. The first of a few changes to SSN over the next few days??? Let’s hope so

#32093 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

it needs a new look / new music

anyone know why they dont show sat goals through the night anymore? unlike 2 seasons ago? lost rights?

PS Bouncebackability… did you ever find out them themetune for when the scorecards are shown in totesport matches? ive been trying to find it myself

#32094 Reply

NiceGuyNick
    Participant

dekay wrote:it needs a new look / new music

anyone know why they dont show sat goals through the night anymore? unlike 2 seasons ago? lost rights?

PS Bouncebackability… did you ever find out them themetune for when the scorecards are shown in totesport matches? ive been trying to find it myself

Yeah SSN has changed abit, for the better I think!!!!!

#32095 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

dekay wrote:PS Bouncebackability… did you ever find out them themetune for when the scorecards are shown in totesport matches? ive been trying to find it myself

NO! Although I think it can still be heard in the “Coming Up” segment on Football League Review if anyone feels like helping! Please!

In reply to your question, SSN don’t show the goals on Saturday nights anymore because they can only show them after the terrestrial highlights programmes have shown them (MotD for Prem, and The Championship for FL goals)

#32096 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

new ford advert, people celebrating is the newest change

#32097 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

I’m disappointed that they haven’t changed the on-screen graphics (the side panel, the news ticker, and the breaking news ticker) for the new season.

It’s a bit ‘too old’ for me now!

#32098 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

and the studio is looking positively dated now – it could do with a fresh lick of paint.

#32099 Reply

nckb49
    Participant

I thought that they were moving studios?

#32100 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

They wanted Studio 2 (old Sky News studio) heard they couldn’t get the budget. I think it was turned into offices.

#32101 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

They were talking on Soccer AM this morning about their office web cam and they said they had moved into new offices

#32102 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

dekay wrote:new ford advert, people celebrating is the newest change

I don’t like those new adverts – seem really OTT. I prefered the old ones.

#32103 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

the clock and date strap (or whatever it’s called) in the top right hand corner of the screen now flips to read ‘skysports.com’

#32104 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Sky are really plugging their website currently. It appears on live matches under the team sheets and most other live match graphics and now on SSN. Wouldn’t be surprised if they go the whole hog and change the channel name back to skysports.comTV!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Sky Sports News Changes
Your information: