Sky sports news christmas presenter schedule

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky sports news christmas presenter schedule

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Schumi
    Participant
    #22004 Reply

Schumi
    Participant

I was watching sky sports news yesterday evening, and the presenters at the time were David Jones and Georgie Thompson. David commented that he and Georgie would be covering christmas day from 12pm to “all the way through”, whatever that means. I know for a fact that these two present from Monday to Friday, and not weekends. Considering the amount of people that present on sky sports news, and the fact that it is a weekend, I don’t understand why they are both presenting on christmas day.

Anybody have an idea?

#22005 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i watch them every day and they had the day off last monday so maybe that was because they are working tues to saturday.i think its poor that 2 have to work all day on xmas day when they could have everyone in doin an hour or 2 each.i notice that people like kelly dalglish never work xmas or new year,she did one night this last week on weds and before that only did 3 hrs on saturday night.

#22006 Reply

calciofan
    Participant

Kelly Dalglish was actually presenting the FIFA Gala alongside Ian Wright last week in Switzerland (i think). I was watching it on British EuroSport.

#22007 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

your right she was. the sky sports x-mas day coverage was a farce. it was a tape the whole way through the day.

#22008 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

did anyone get a video of the fifa awards cos i missed it and yeah i know she was on but didnt find out until afterwards!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sky sports news christmas presenter schedule
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register