Sky Sports News Presenters' Pay Packet

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky Sports News Presenters' Pay Packet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  icurite 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ADG
    Participant
    #24948 Reply

ADG
    Participant

Always wondered how much the presenters got paid at SSN??

My guess – ?20,000-?30,000.

Any1 the pay packets of Sky News, etc…

Would write more but gtg

ADG

#24949 Reply

January
    Participant

I’m no expert, but I would imagine they get a lot more than that. My dad directs a small-ish building company and he’s on nearly four times that so the people on SSN (especially the older blokes) must be earning bundles.

But as I said, I’m no expert.

#24950 Reply

daved2424
    Participant

Just because you’re on the telly doesn’t mean you earn lots

#24951 Reply

January
    Participant

Well, quite, but Georgie Thompson doesn’t look poor. I’m guessing they’re on a lot less than the likes of Natasha Kaplinsky. I’d do their job for free, mind you.

#24952 Reply

SMIFFY
    Participant

Would the likes of Paul Boardman, James Cooper etc. be on a salary or freelance ?

#24953 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i saw on another forum about jim white and his drink driving ban and it said he was on 150k a year.I would say he is probs the top earner as he is working all the time,you often see him doing reports from all over the country during the day and then he does a slot presenting in the evenings

#24954 Reply

ADG
    Participant

guvnorgaz+May 13 2005, 02:57 AM–>(guvnorgaz @ May 13 2005, 02:57 AM)
    i saw on another forum about jim white and his drink driving ban and it said he was on 150k a year.I would say he is probs the top earner as he is working all the time,you often see him doing reports from all over the country during the day and then he does a slot presenting in the evenings

150k?!

Frickin hell that is alot…must be making a guess ?80k at least..

That is alot, lucky guy if he does!

ADG

#24955 Reply

icurite
    Participant

One New Zealand newsreader reportedly gets NZ$800,000 for a one hour bulletin with little to no involvement in the bulletin’s production. That works out to about 304,000 pounds. :blink:

(The salary was very controversial. )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Sky Sports News Presenters' Pay Packet
Your information: