Sky was not broadcasting from usual set!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky was not broadcasting from usual set!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SkyNewsAus 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SkyNewsAus
    Participant
    #16180 Reply

SkyNewsAus
    Participant

I swithced on Sky News this morning (about 10:15) and see that Michael Willisee is reading the news from other ‘set.’ All there is is small televisions behind him with feeds from other stations.

EDIT:

I have switched on at about 2:00pm and John Mangos is reading from the normal studio.

I will still try to find out what happened.

Cheers,

SkyNewsAus.

#16181 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Are you sure it wasnt from the newsroom? They use it for Business & finance updates.

What a shame Sky didnt use their vantage point at Martin Place in Sydney today. Gatfield anchored the coverage from the Dawn Anzac Day service LIVE from there from 4:30am.

#16182 Reply

SkyNewsAus
    Participant

Are you sure it wasnt from the newsroom? They use it for Business & finance updates.

Yeah, your probably right! It seemed familiar to me and I was getting a bit confused. Do you have any idea, by the way, why they were broadcasting from there?

#16183 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

They always have business news from there.

There might have been something wrong with the studio – newswall stuffed, lights maybe, or they just thought seeing they were doing various ANZAC things its better to do it from the newsroom. I’m not too sure to be honest.

#16184 Reply

SkyNewsAus
    Participant

Thanks Anyway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sky was not broadcasting from usual set!
Your information: