Sky Weather

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sky Weather

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hamishnewhouse 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

airlink1
    Participant
    #22192 Reply

airlink1
    Participant

Don’t see enough of the gorgeous Irish weather girl – think name is Lisa ??
    Is she still around or has she been hi-jacked by some other station .

#22193 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

She had a long vacation lasting over a month or so, but she’s been on A LOT lately. I think she’s been on more than every other day throughout December. I saw her yesterday.

#22194 Reply

airlink1
    Participant

Thanks for the info – all is not lost, guess I’ll have to work out her shift patter, wouldn’t want to miss a second.

#22195 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

She’s mostly on during the day. I think I saw her on in the evening only a few times after she returned.

#22196 Reply

sammy
    Participant

the lovely lisa has not been hijacked by another station but by another bloke who married her , the day before i took delivery of my porsche, i’ve filed legal proceedings to the showroom !

#22197 Reply

airlink1
    Participant

Guess lots of guys will be devastated by your bit of news Sammy but sincere congrats to the lovely Lisa, lets hope she doesn’t give up the day job !!

#22198 Reply

Hello
    Participant

airlink1+Dec 31 2004, 07:40 AM–>(airlink1 @ Dec 31 2004, 07:40 AM)
    Don’t see enough of the gorgeous Irish weather girl – think name is Lisa ??
    Is she still around or has she been hi-jacked by some other station .

Lisa Burke’s accent always makes listening to her presenting the weather more interesting. She got married within the last month or two. She fairly livens the place up when she is on TV. You’re absolutely right though. She is not on enough on TV presenting the weather.

#22199 Reply

airlink1
    Participant

Maybe we have the basis of a Lisa Burke fan club here. Any more out there that want more airtime from this lady ?

#22200 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

I think that there are a great many blokes who would like to get in to her…..hu hum…..fan club!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Sky Weather
Your information: