skysports.com

Forums Forums TV Newsroom skysports.com

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Country_Girl202
    Participant
    #26872 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

Sky sports have actually updated their SSN profiles and also I think Isha must have left because they deleted her profile and on the SSN meeting the girls pictures she’s been deleted off there and been rrplaced by Vicky

#26873 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

…they’ve entered a biog for Simon Thomas and have RSS newsfeeds.

#26874 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i otice that they haven’t got a bio for Mark Bolton though – he must be the only one who hasn’t got one.

#26875 Reply

cole09mcfc
    Participant

you not heard about mark bolton? it was in the paper, like ron atkinson and that guy on you’re on sky sports erm lol rodney marsh lol, he made some joke and is now on spanish football, anyone who watched barcelona match would have seen that and rob watton is on ssn more.

#26876 Reply

ADG
    Participant

cole09mcfc+Sep 14 2005, 04:58 PM–>(cole09mcfc @ Sep 14 2005, 04:58 PM)
    you not heard about mark bolton?he made some joke and is now on spanish football, anyone who watched barcelona match would have seen that and rob watton is on ssn more.

What joke was this?

Im sure I saw him on SSN recently…

#26877 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

he made a joke about Everton fans siphoning petrol from other cars on their way to Villareal while on SSN. Apparently they received e-mail complaints and he was removed at the next ad break (according to the Daily Mail).

he now does spanish football, so he can’t exactly be in Sky’s bad books anymore – he’s a much better presenter than Rob Wotton in my opinion.

#26878 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

he was on one sat night a few weeks ago with dan lobb and they were both arsing around,i reckon they must have been in the bars b4 work

#26879 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

guvnorgaz+Sep 14 2005, 06:06 PM–>(guvnorgaz @ Sep 14 2005, 06:06 PM)
    he was on one sat night a few weeks ago with dan lobb and they were both arsing around,i reckon they must have been in the bars b4 work

in what way were they arsing around?

#26880 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

makin jokes and makin each other laugh when they had stuff to read out,it was the 9pm onwards slot on a sat night so they could have had a few.i have noticed some really amateurish stuff on ssn lately,names spelt wrong on captions,video clips not linked to the right stories,presenters cracking up all the time.today they didnt have the video ready so kelly had to read out the same story twice to kill time while they got it working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: skysports.com
Your information: