Small thing that bugs me

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Small thing that bugs me

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  OperaGhost 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Musey
    Participant
    #31880 Reply

Musey
    Participant

Why does the white background on the clock shift out of line at the bottom, and mess up, from midnight onwards always?

ive posted a screenshot to show you what i mean. it always does it after twelve and it’s been annoying me for a few weeks. bloody thing.

#31881 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

Are you sure that you didn’t just post that screenshot so we could all look at Steff’s legs?!!

If you didn’t, and that clock thing really does bug you, then I don’t know what the answer is! But it’s not the sort of thing to keep me awake at night anyway. But if you need to submit more examples, just to prove to us all that it really happens quite a bit…. then more screen grabs of nice legs please! :biggrin:

#31882 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Yes, Musey you are not alone it if small but FRUSTRATING. It seems that after midnight they don’t care what happens to the graphics or anything for that matter. During one of the weather reports at 03:30ish this morning the time disappeared totally.

#31883 Reply

Musey
    Participant

yeah the clock disappearing is another one – it did that at about quarter to one. point of the thread is just why do all these things happen at night… hmmmmmmnn

#31884 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

i have never noticed but it will bug me too now…ha ha

#31885 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

how do you get those screeshots?

#31886 Reply

Musey
    Participant

i press space while tv window is running on my pc…

you need a tv card.

#31887 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Musey wrote:i press space while tv window is running on my pc…

you need a tv card.

cool thank you :biggrin:

#31888 Reply

Musey
    Participant

arrrgh see its doing it again. break finishes and it approaches twelve, which can only mean one thing. time for the clock to get bent and disappear!

(as i type it’s just disappeared for a while)

it’s like the millenium bug isnt it. once a certain time is reached, technology is unable to cope.

and maybe i just need to get a life lol :tongue: :biggrin:

#31889 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Musey wrote:arrrgh see its doing it again. break finishes and it approaches twelve, which can only mean one thing. time for the clock to get bent and disappear!

it’s like the millenium bug isnt it. once a certain time is reached, technology is unable to cope.

i think you should email sky news and asked them about it :biggrin:

#31890 Reply

jk80
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:(Musey @ Aug 2 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]15767[/snapback]

arrrgh see its doing it again. break finishes and it approaches twelve, which can only mean one thing. time for the clock to get bent and disappear!

i think you should email sky news and asked them about it :biggrin:

Maybe it’s to do with Sky repeating a lot of pre-recorded stuff though the night and not wanting to give the game away, or maybe their graphics were on the blink.

#31891 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

You can tell second time around that Francis Wilson is pre-recorded through the night, his unique style you can tell a mile off when you have heard him say something earlier.
    The sports is pre-recorded which I don’t mind so much as I am not that bothered, they should cut the sports slots overnight down to one an hour as it is. Or, Graham Winch could present, as whats the point of him presenting for two hours?

#31892 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

3 annoying things, they end the through the night with the weather and then start Sunrise with the weather, bloody daft.
    Secondly, not enough Emma Crosby.
    And lastly, that bloody breaking news strap

#31893 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Well she’s back now !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Small thing that bugs me
Your information: