Sophie Blake

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sophie Blake

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  darkhorse 12 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

darkhorse
    Participant
    #26351 Reply

darkhorse
    Participant

Was wondering anyone’s thoughts on Sophie Blake ? Just caught her presenting the yachting before Gillette Soccer Special tonight. She also presents the speedway. I think there’s a touch of Di Stewart about her and that”s good enough for me !

#26352 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

shes a cracker,i also caught her on the yachting and never knew she did the program for that,i always watch the speedway and shes mighty fine.i have loads of caps of her and most the sky girls that i have taken myself but just dont know where would be best place to show em off

#26353 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

She did a shoot for (i think) Nuts a month or so back, take it you saw them.?

#26354 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i have the mag in my collection but alas no scanner

#26355 Reply

the_king
    Participant

She used to be a page 3 girl back in the day and she also presented that awful robot olympics on the BBC a while ago. Theres a few pics of her on the http://www.page3.com archives, check out late 1999 and early 2000.

#26356 Reply

darkhorse
    Participant

Just checked out the page 3 site – wow ! Would never have thought she was a page 3 girl. She seems too lovely and wholesome !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Sophie Blake
Your information: