Sophie Raworth Pregnant

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sophie Raworth Pregnant

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Raworth_thenews
    Participant
    #35288 Reply

Raworth_thenews
    Participant

News on the Sophie Raworth forum that she is expecting her 3rd child in February.
    Wonder who will take over the One 0 clock news?.
    Sian, Jane or someone else??

http://sophieraworth.proboards41.com

#35289 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Sophie’s last bulletin was today, she’s off to have the baby, and will return in the Summer. Kate Silverton will take over from Monday.

#35290 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Even more of Kate. As long as she dosen’t move to Breakfast, we shall be ok. I hope Sophie has a smooth labour. I’m surprised the beeb haven’t had a phone in competition to guess the name of the baby!!!!!!

#35291 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I am 38 years old. I have been pregnant previously 3 times prior and lost all 3, one due to incompetent cervix, and the last 2 due to a blood clotting disorder. The doctors know how to treat these conditions to help in achieving a successful pregnancy next time around. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months. I’ve been charting my cycles and I know when I’m ovulating. So I don’t understand why it could be taking so long this time around. Is there any advice?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Sophie Raworth Pregnant
Your information: