Sunday newspaper Ireland on Sunday

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sunday newspaper Ireland on Sunday

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Byrne 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Newsroom
    Participant
    #21720 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Ireland on Sundays excellent Chief Showbusiness editor, Joanne Hegarty, has written an extensive article on SkyNewsIreland. The article, on page 16 of todays paper contains two comments made by me and one by SkyFanIreland.

“He is much better off at TV3 than SNI. SNI will be more than likely down the pan very soon. Who watches it anyway? RTE and TV3 do a far superior job”

“I love SkyNews (UK), especially for the international stories, it really annoys me that I no longer get to see news at ten anymore-I’m stuck with this rubbish fiasco of a SNI bulletin, which I immediately switch off! “

These forums were mentioned and the article contains viewership numbers for SNI, TV3 and RTE.

#21721 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

WELL ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YE IS CHANGE YOUR FREQUENCY NO. AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO WATCH SNI!!!!!!!!

#21722 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I have cable, not digital, and therefore, I am stuck with this fiasco of a bulletin.

#21723 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

ya just ring your cable company and let them know. they’ll sort it out for ya

#21724 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Ireland on Sunday has resulted to quoting newsroom??? No wonder no one buys it ! LOL! – Is this the same Ireland on Sunday tabloid that has to give away free cds and books to get people to buy it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sunday newspaper Ireland on Sunday
Your information: