Sunrise

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Sunrise

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  jonn0boy 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Lindsay
    Participant
    #28523 Reply

Lindsay
    Participant

Steve Gaisford and Kay Burley are presenting Sunrise this morning, last year Kay Burley was on her own. Is this the first time they have used 2 presenters for Christmas Day Sunrise?

#28524 Reply

bbriscoe
    Participant

It is actually a really nice Christmas morning news programme this morning.

#28525 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Do you have pics of this morning’s sunrise?
    Who is anchoring Sunrise tomorrow?

#28526 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Emma Crosby I think.

#28527 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

No pics of Kay & Steve

No pics from this morning of Kay Burley & Steve Gaisford. Only Kay Burley inside Wembley with Sky in the beginning of Dec. Hard to say I?m Sorry!

#28528 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Merry Christmas, has any one got any latest pictures of Emma Crosby please

#28529 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Breaking Emma..

Merry Xmas. Nope. I only have a pics of Breaking Emma. Okay? B)

#28530 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Has kay burley got a life outside sky news.

#28531 Reply

Musey
    Participant

lol that’s uncalled for.

she’s a news presenter. one could argue it’s more sad browsing a forum on christmas day that going on national telly…

#28532 Reply

Glenn
    Participant

I think it was humble for one of Sky’s best anchors to be on Sunrise for Christmas morning. Kudos to Kay for that!

#28533 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Na, i think its vain and ego driven.She doesnt work at the weekend and obviously chose to come in on xmas day..think she has a child.

#28534 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Kay – one of the best!

Kay Burley has enjoyed a wide-ranging career as a newspaper, radio and television journalist. She has broard live some of the biggest news event of the last 16-17 years incl. Iraq wars, the death of Diana Princess of Wales, the Queen Mother and the fall of the Berlin Wall.
    She is mother to Alexander, who was born – as I remembered it – Easter Monday 1993!
    Kay Burley was also on-air when the second plane hit the World Trade Centre in New York in 2001. She was also with Julie Etchingham, Chris Rodgers and Martin Stanford at the Asian Tsunani one years ago! Kay is very respected all over the world….and she is of course one of the best! <_ <

Kay Burley – broardcast from Warwick Castle during the 2004 Britain on Holiday tour…

#28535 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Has any one got an recent pics of Emma Crosby in the new studios

#28536 Reply

sky_news_nut
    Participant

Yes – Kay is fantastic: a true pro

#28537 Reply

Stevo
    Participant

I’ve always been a Kay Burley fan. I don’t care what made her come in on Christmas Day, (overtime ? probably!) it’s always good to see her. She is what all female news presenters should aspire to be; authoritative and……. sexy!

#28538 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

i like the way the likes of Julie Etchingham and James Rubin are happy to have their hour of power every night except for when its xmas in which case the stars of Sky news put their feet up and let the lesser presenters run things over xmas and guess what,its been bloody great,its actually been watchable without the ‘star’ presenters with their own shows cocking it all up from 5pm until 9pm and the crap 3 presenter line ups also being ditched over the holidays,back to how it was and how we like it

#28539 Reply

Musey
    Participant

Was nice to see Paula Middlehurst having plenty of time on Christmas Eve on her own. Definitely one of the best they have.

Martin Popplewell is a bit annoying though, the way he talks gets on my nerves.

#28540 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Yes, Martin’s voice is frustrating and sometimes difficult to understand.

Paula, was really good on christmas day.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Sunrise
Your information: