Super Tuesday

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Super Tuesday

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

st1407
    Participant
    #13936 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Hi, does anyone know when SKY News will start the coverage of Super Tuesday next week?

Does anyone has any pics of SKY News US Election 2000 coverage?

Thanks

st1407

#13937 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

What is Super Tuesday? I know of a Shrove Tuesday (that was last tuesday) but not a Super.

#13938 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Ohh. Their election system is so bloody confusing! Its like they have an election to see who they want as Opposition leader!

#13939 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

The worst thing is that we’ll have to watch these unproductive battles of egos, where they are digging each others crap from the past, till November.

Tanya

#13940 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Yes, I quite agree Moynahan – who cares until the actual election??

#13941 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

They especially like to search for some sexual past of the potencial candidates, so next you know, they have to explain to the whole world with who they had sex in the past, which I think is very immoral and has nothing to do with politics. I don’t get it !

Tanya

#13942 Reply

ST34
    Participant

They seem to expect candidates to be whiter than white. I don’t know anyone, including myself, who could live up to that kind of expectation from their private past.

#13943 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

What are your thoughts on the capture or killing of OBL before the election?

#13944 Reply

ST34
    Participant

I expect he’ll be caught at an opportune moment in the campaign, possibly timed for prime time TV.

#13945 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

I don’t think he’ll be caught before the election, but in case if he will be, then Bush has a good chance to win.

Tanya

#13946 Reply

st1407
    Participant

OK! And when does the coverage starts now? Do you know Johnnie? Or anyone else?

Thanks

st1407

#13947 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

I’m looking forward to the “dimpled chad” thing again…does anyone know what happened to that DEMOCRATIC party woman who designed the Florida ballot papers??!!

Did Al Bore re-enact the woodchipper scene from Fargo with her as the ‘legs in long shot’?

#13948 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I expect he’ll be caught at an opportune moment in the campaign, possibly timed for prime time TV.

I would put serious money on that ST34, you’re spot on.

Does naybody actually believe that they don’t actually know where he is?

#13949 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I would put serious money on that ST34, you’re spot on.

Does naybody actually believe that they don’t actually know where he is?

#13950 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Martin Stanford is in the USA. i thought he was off sick.

#13951 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Quite out of context that last post!!

The press here believe OBL to be in Pakistan.

#13952 Reply

st1407
    Participant

Why out of context? Johnny answered the main question!!!! He told us something about SKY News coverage of Super Tuesday.

#13953 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Quite out of context that last post!!

The press here believe OBL to be in Pakistan.

I do apologise, you’re quite right. Here was me forgetting that the ‘press’ are the authority on international intelligence. And with Pakistan being such a small place the press have got the whole situation under control. I stand corrected.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Super Tuesday
Your information: