Taba Hilton Hotel Blast

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Taba Hilton Hotel Blast

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eagleeye 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #19313 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Breaking news tonight: At least 100 casualties in Taba Hilton hotel blast on the Egypt/Israel border.

(Sheila and Chris broke the news)

edit: 30 killed in hotel blast

#19314 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Yes, I was watching it last night and I noticed that Sheila was dressed far too casually for presenting the main evening news ( a black cardigan!!)

Johnnie: Why do you bother writing on these forums the breaking news when people can get it either from any news service on television or radio, or from the internet at such places as http://www.sky.com/newslwww.bbc.co.uk/news; http://www.itv.com/news; etv???

#19315 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

So we can discuss NEWS COVERAGE. and when Alastair Campbell resigned last year i found out first on this forum because the news was posted by a member.

Why do you try so hard to change the topic into something completely different. and why not post about how Sheila handled the news instead of what she was wearing (who cares?)

I also started this topic on another forum, the five replies that the thread has so far are all about the Taba hotel blast… (quite simple really)

#19316 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Some of us are also stuck with bulletin based news so it’s good that Johnnie posts the breaking news stories. However (this is meant as a very gentle comment, mate!) how about some more details on the actual story please?

You could ask, Newsroom, what am I doing on the forum when I don’t even have Sky right now? Well, same thing – I like to find out what’s going on and discuss the stories and the issues around them too…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Taba Hilton Hotel Blast
Your information: