Tablet PC's?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Tablet PC's?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gillw 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nomad
    Participant
    #27841 Reply

nomad
    Participant

Does anyone know what model tablet pc’s are being used on Sky News today?

#27842 Reply

skylark
    Participant

nomad wrote:Does anyone know what model tablet pc’s are being used on Sky News today?

Yeah, they’re THE hp tc range.

#27843 Reply

gillw
    Participant

nomad wrote:Does anyone know what model tablet pc’s are being used on Sky News today?

They use the HP TC1100 – which is now discontinued…. It was replaced by the HP TC4200.

#27844 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

What :S lol

#27845 Reply

skylark
    Participant

Gee. I didn’t wish to be too specific, through fear of being labelled a nerd. Alas, someone has kindly taken the lead lol

#27846 Reply

gillw
    Participant

skylark wrote:Gee. I didn’t wish to be too specific, through fear of being labelled a nerd. Alas, someone has kindly taken the lead lol

There’s nothing nerdy about working in IT

#27847 Reply

skylark
    Participant

Of course not gillw- you get two types of IT people, you get the (loud voice) OH I WORK IN I.T, do you want to come and see my home network, my hobbies include underwater basket weaving??

then you get my type (and i’m sure Gillw’s) the (low voice), yes, unfortunately I work in IT but it pays well which allows me to exercise my other activities such as shooting, polo and flying. hehe

#27848 Reply

gillw
    Participant

skylark wrote:Of course not gillw- you get two types of IT people, you get the (loud voice) OH I WORK IN I.T, do you want to come and see my home network, my hobbies include underwater basket weaving??

then you get my type (and i’m sure Gillw’s) the (low voice), yes, unfortunately I work in IT but it pays well which allows me to exercise my other activities such as shooting, polo and flying. hehe

Spot On…. :laugh:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Tablet PC's?
Your information: