The Dragon Roars

Forums Forums TV Newsroom The Dragon Roars

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

squareeyes
    Participant
    #32458 Reply

squareeyes
    Participant

Just watching Ms Burley on her little lunchtime show…she is clearly in a foul mood today….glaring and scowling at the camera and correcting reporters….Simon McCoy once famously called her a dragon…today the dragon is roaring…hilarious…i’m scared and i’m only a viewer!!

#32459 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

squareeyes wrote:Just watching Ms Burley on her little lunchtime show…she is clearly in a foul mood today….glaring and scowling at the camera and correcting reporters….Simon McCoy once famously called her a dragon…today the dragon is roaring…hilarious…i’m scared and i’m only a viewer!!

Ms Burley is and old “member” of the pack. Forget her. This overnights I?ve
    to look at Lukwesa Burak. She had style – colours and credibility. Here I?m not scared but also a viewer, so: Let?s Get It On….with Marvin Gayle….. :rolleyes:

#32460 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Wish Kay would stop saying “Charlie tease us.” before the sport [I didn’t notice it with Rob Curling yesterday :blink: ]. What does she expect him to do? Say “I’m going to talk about….” and sit there saying nothing?

#32461 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:Wish Kay would stop saying “Charlie tease us.” before the sport [I didn’t notice it with Rob Curling yesterday :blink: ]. What does she expect him to do? Say “I’m going to talk about….” and sit there saying nothing?

You are da*ned right, OperaGhost…. :rolleyes: Miss Burleys voice is always zip-pe-dip-pe-dip-pe-dip-pe like a barbie-girl…sorry! :mellow:

#32462 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

She is awful, its that simple

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: The Dragon Roars
Your information: