The Weakest Link

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom The Weakest Link

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jordan
    Participant
    #22427 Reply

Jordan
    Participant

Who would you vote off Sky News?

#22428 Reply

HBox
    Participant

None of them, this all seems a bit harsh. There are far worse presenters on other channels than any of the Sky team, just turn to ITV news or Fox news.

#22429 Reply

sammy
    Participant

i say we vote jordan off for starting this thread , unless its the jordan with the big tits then its every man for himself !

#22430 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

This is unbelievable! Doesn’t anybody know how to write maybe less negative and not so judgemental posts about Sky News anymore? :angry:
    _____
    Tanya

#22431 Reply

AnjaliWOW
    Participant

I agree with what everyone is saying here on this post but I did vote because I saw that Emma Crosby was equal with Kay ‘Marmite’ Burley so I had to vote Kay just to make Emma look better cos I like Emma!

#22432 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I must agree with moynahan. This is a rediculous topic. It has no balance to it what so ever. It’s very Fox News!

#22433 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

whats very FOX News is not allowing other people to express their opinion, If you feel it’s such a ridiculous topic – don’t post reply!

My vote goes to Chris Roberts

#22434 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

skynewsireland+Jan 10 2005, 12:23 PM–>(skynewsireland @ Jan 10 2005, 12:23 PM)
    whats very FOX News is not allowing other people to express their opinion

Every reasonable and established opinion is more than welcome, but all we had a chance to read lately was harsh and unnecessary spitting all over Sky News and their presenters.
    …and I feel very sorry for you, that in this kind of ridiculous and lame topic, you suddenly feel the need to express your opinion!
    _______
    Tanya

#22435 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

I wouldn’t vote off any of those presenters. All three of them are in my happy list.

#22436 Reply

Mr Byrne
    Participant

Oh and I agree with Tanya, for once. This topic is harsh. How would you like it if I created a topic about your work place, listed three people and set up a poll for us to vote on who we would sack. Interesting to see nine people voted.

#22437 Reply

Steven
    Participant

skynewsireland+Jan 10 2005, 12:23 PM–>(skynewsireland @ Jan 10 2005, 12:23 PM)
    whats very FOX News is not allowing other people to express their opinion, If you feel it’s such a ridiculous topic – don’t post reply!

On the contrary, Fox would carry this poll. It’s much more respected rival CNN would carry a poll that would include, if not all presenters, the vast majority. I predict that either Kay, Emma or Greg are the weakest link at Sky News – how can that be a fair poll?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: The Weakest Link
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register