Tim Willcox

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Tim Willcox

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SSLuke 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

vicky23
    Participant
    #32129 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Each time i watch Tim I think why such a young face and such old man hair. its not just because its grey, its the dodgy style :biggrin:

#32130 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I can’t stand him. He’s just not charming like Tony.

#32131 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

The hair gets on my nerves

#32132 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

Why did he suddenly gain a tie last night, after several hours without one? :rolleyes:

#32133 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Did he not have a tie! His hair doesnt look as tragic in the daylight

#32134 Reply

OperaGhost
    Participant

I don’t think he did, for the earlier bulletins in the afternoon, thing was everything got so repetetive after the first 5 minutes of the news breaking I didn’t really watch there-on in.

But towards the end of the evening he did. Or it was a scarf.

Still looked frozen!

#32135 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

OperaGhost wrote:I don’t think he did, for the earlier bulletins in the afternoon, thing was everything got so repetetive after the first 5 minutes of the news breaking I didn’t really watch there-on in.

But towards the end of the evening he did. Or it was a scarf.

Still looked frozen!

Across the news channels they all look frozen today!

#32136 Reply

markyboy26
    Participant

Well they do get paid a decent wage for reporting the news, and of course they are put up in hotels and get all expenses. I do hope they get triple time from Sunday!!!!!

#32137 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

markyboy26 wrote:Well they do get paid a decent wage for reporting the news, and of course they are put up in hotels and get all expenses. I do hope they get triple time from Sunday!!!!!

Thats very true, lucky sods really

#32138 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i actually don’t envy them having to stand out there in the freezing cold repeating the same stuff over and over. I’m sure being on location in the midst of a huge event is fantastic, but these lot have only been hyping up the news of two arrests.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Tim Willcox
Your information: