Tsunami Reporters

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Tsunami Reporters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tippguy 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pete19
    Participant
    #22108 Reply

Pete19
    Participant

Well Done Sky!

Personally I think the coverage of the Tsunami have been some of the best Sky has ever done.

The reason for this has been christmas, I think! Normally when a BIG story happens Sky send the usual faces i.e. Michelle Clifford and Lisa Holland. But because of the time of the year.

They are using the reporters who where available at the time. Alex Rossi and Ashish Joshi are doing a supreb job and there packages and live feeds are blending in great with the correspondents.

Even back in the studio. Steve Gaisford and Anjali Rao have been on every night since Christmas Eve and have been great. Normally somthing like this happens and Sky make the anchors cover i.e Anna Botting normally would go from 5pm to 12am.

Hopefully this is a sign! And Sky are starting to use all the talent and resources available to them!

#22109 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

with all due respects pete i would call tim marshall, jeremy,kay, lisa holland, peter sharp, Martin Popplewell, Allan King, Lisa Azis, Vivien Creegor, Sheila Jansen, Juliette Foster, David Foster, Anna Botting and Michael Wilson the “usual faces”. Anna has been on the whole time what are you talking about and so has lisa holland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Tsunami Reporters
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register