Two women

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Two women

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

steve500
    Participant
    #29855 Reply

steve500
    Participant

Seen as there is another thread which suggests some people would like to see two women present simultaneously on sky sports news, i thought there should be a poll to clearly see people’s views!

#29856 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

yea i think two women presenting is a great idea. don’t get me wrong the main reason i watch SSN is for the sports news but if i knew two women like Di and Hayley would be presenting together, it would deifently iterest me even more.

#29857 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

i think i said something similar on the thread created by lovinit1234, but i think it would be great if 2 members of the fairer sex were to present at the same time, 2 of Di, Georgie and Hayley for me.

#29858 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

i’m all for it but i dont no whether it would elude some of the female viewers, then again there are two men together quite often so i dont see why it would matter! it would be interesting to see what some women thought!

#29859 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

How about we have a Soccer Saturday for the Womens footy with Claire Tomlinson and all the girls on the panel,thats 6 hours worth watching.

#29860 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

im all for that, (the pannel full of women), but i have to be honest, i wouldnt be too interested in the match reports of the womens footy! My dream pannel of 4 would be Di, Georgie, Hayley and probably Millie, with “the chief” Claire Tomlinson playing Jeff Stelling

#29861 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Yeah and bring in Sophie Blake for a studio stint

#29862 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

im all for that. does sophie blake do any football or is it just speedway? i only found out about her a few days ago when guvnorgaz left some pics of her on the Di Stewart thread. after seeing them pics i tuned in to watch GB v Sweden speedway, but guess what, it was abbandoned so i didn’t get to see her!

#29863 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

lol all the speedway they have had on Sky this season has been rained off,including todays,ill dig up some caps from last season to keep you goin until summer cos when the sun shines it tight low cut tops and tight jeans all the way!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Two women
Your information: