UK Bank Holiday Monday

Forums Forums TV Newsroom UK Bank Holiday Monday

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Johnnie 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Newsroom
    Participant
    #17494 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Hi

I tuned in to News Today @10am and it was presented by Martin and Emma but @12.30 when I tuned in again it was with Martin and Paula Middlehurst—any reason why Emma left?

Who presented Sunrise with Greg?

?

#17495 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Emma presented Sunrise with Greg.

#17496 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I think she had to rush to the newsagent to get the latest copy of the S Club 7 fanzine !!!! Either that or she had enough and quit the job …

How do we know why she left ??? What a question….

#17497 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

They were short a presenter, so Emma and Paula shared Sky News Today. As you can see, Paula is on with Chris, right now.

#17498 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

My Bank Holiday was good – I was in school!

#17499 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

Can’t you keep on topic?

#17500 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Can’t you keep on topic?

Concidering the Topic Thread Title is: UK Bank Holiday Monday I think I should rest my case?

#17501 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

You’re supposed to read what it says in the first post in the thread, not the title!

#17502 Reply

sea monkey
    Participant

keep on topic! I think there must have been a lot of people on holiday yesterday, there seemed to be very little coverage that changed

#17503 Reply

Elizabeth
    Participant

as there are less staff around, why not run a Weekend schedule on a Bank Holiday?

#17504 Reply

kaylover
    Participant

Why do so many people pick on little Ross???? Pick on someone your own age!! (not me by the way im 15)

#17505 Reply

fusionlad
    Participant

Why do so many people pick on little Ross???? Pick on someone your own age!! (not me by the way im 15)

Perhaps because he is a troll? Or a dumb kid.

#17506 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Man, Honestly im out of here – Bye Everyone, I just get yelled at, for everything I say – so why should I be here? I get them all the goddamn time on all of the posts I’ve ever done, So I quit – I leave, ok!?

#17507 Reply

Breakfast News
    Participant

Man, Honestly im out of here – Bye Everyone, I just get yelled at, for everything I say – so why should I be here? I get them all the goddamn time on all of the posts I’ve ever done, So I quit – I leave, ok!?

Mind and close the door now.

#17508 Reply

Sky Lad
    Participant

I’m probably going to get shot down for this but if little ross was the age he said shouldn’t he be encouraged.

Yeah his posts were off topic but least he showed an interest in the news, alot of kids don’t.

I know this won’t be a popular view but we’re all allowed an opinion right?

I just think it’s a shame that we couldn’t be more welcoming

#17509 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Sky Lad, as far as I’m concerned, you’re dead on the money. I’m surprised at some of the people who felt it appropriate to attack the lad. He expressed an opinion, albeit a little ill thought out, nevertheless, he expressed his views.

He got off to a bad start on the Joey Jones thing. From then on whatever he said was shot down, usually in a very nasty manner.

It really showed some people up on these forums. And I for one, am quite ashamed – if only by association.

#17510 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Thanks for your support Sky Lad, and Steven – I will remember you, however Breakfast News –

Well, Im off – I’ll be on, but never posting again as I am not welcome here, so why should I stay?

Thanks to the few that welcomed me.

Also if anyone wants proof of my age, ask geordiboi, one of the few people to give me a nice warm welcome – as I did a microphone conversation with him over MSN.

#17511 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Damn man, aren’t you all taking this a little too seriously? Little Ross wasn’t attacked anywhere in this thread. If anything, some of use tried putting him in his place, telling him it wasn’t appropriate to go off-topic just like that in this thread. We/They were right to do that, but that doesn’t mean everyone suddenly wants LR banned from the site altogether. If you can’t handle something like this, you can’t handle being on a forum like this. Grow some thicker skin and stay if you feel like it. Just learn how to behave.

#17512 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

exactly.

by the way lil ross i made u welcome…..i made msn conversation with you..dont take everything so personally.

[If i was to take all the things Steven said to me personally id be dead now!]

#17513 Reply

ST34
    Participant

Yes come on Little Ross, these forums are all about opinions. If we all agreed it would be extremely dull. Post your comments and take criticisms, remarks and contradictions without sensitivity.

I look forward to reading your further input to the threads.

#17514 Reply

LittleRoss
    Participant

Thats not the case, I post about the Subject of the thread ‘UK Bank Holiday Monday’ and I get yelled at

Why should I stay? Im out, end of story

All feel bad about yourselves, now.

#17515 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I certainly don’t feel bad

#17516 Reply

Breakfast News
    Participant

Thats not the case, I post about the Subject of the thread ‘UK Bank Holiday Monday’ and I get yelled at

Why should I stay? Im out, end of story

All feel bad about yourselves, now.

You said you were leaving – make up your mind. Stay or go. People may agree or critisise. Don’t take the bo ho route. It won’t make you more popular.

Now is that door going to stay open or closed?

EDIT- And i don’t feel bad either. So there.

#17517 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Since Littleross first made that fateful post, there has been 17 posts, by 10 members (including myself), that were nothing to do with this thread, or the first post in it.

And who took the stick for not keeping on topic? Does anyone else feel the irony?

BTW: those statistics were a quick tot up and may not be exact.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
Reply To: UK Bank Holiday Monday
Your information: