uncle david

Forums Forums TV Newsroom uncle david

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jo_chater
    Participant
    #14767 Reply

Jo_chater
    Participant

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just found this website so thought i wud post a message becuz he is my uncle, glad to hear davey boy has lots of admirers!! where is e at the moment?

#14768 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

Hello Jo! Yes your uncle’s got lots of fans as he’s the best. But, um, you on Mars??? (joke!) He’s in Madrid reporting on the appalling attacks.

Tell us about your uncle anyhow. Fascinating and very brave and talented bloke…not like most people’s uncles, that’s for sure.

#14769 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Yeah, Jo, tell us what your uncle’s like, other than being the best reporter at Sky!

Isn’t it his birthday soon btw

#14770 Reply

edofis
    Participant

Hiya jo

Your uncle is highly admired and respected on this forum. Do you have any plans to follow in his footsteps?

I’ll ask the same as eagleeye and Maxi. Can you give us some info on him please.

Seeya Ed

#14771 Reply

Steven
    Participant

Can we assume this bloke is a hoax?

#14772 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

I sort of assumed Jo was a girl and visited once for a lark (if not a hoax, always possible).

#14773 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

Don’t be so cynical….

#14774 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

well, she hasn’t been back since the whatever March. I reckon Jo is a she and a teenager, if she is David’s niece.

Cynical, moi??

#14775 Reply

Steven
    Participant

I sort of assumed Jo was a girl and visited once for a lark (if not a hoax, always possible).

Yes looking back, you’re probably right about her being a girl.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: uncle david
Your information: