U.S Midterm Elections 06

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom U.S Midterm Elections 06

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jonn0boy 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Johnnie
    Keymaster
    #32736 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Sky News will have a 2 hour long special with Jamie Rubin on Sunday 5th November starting at 8pm and Martin Stanford with host a results special which start at midnight on Tuesday 7th November.

#32737 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Will be looking forward to the results show! I am guessing James Rubin’s show will be a build up to the actual thing?

#32738 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

Ashish Joshi is in Tennessee, USA covering the elections for Sky.

#32739 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Tim Marshall will also be with Martin on Tuesday Night

#32740 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

I wonder how long Martin Stanford is on for after midnight? I didn’t think he’ll do the 8-10 show tonight.

#32741 Reply

scottish
    Participant

Could someone detail Sky’s coverage please? Did they have any presenters in the US or all presented from the UK? Which reporters were covering it?

I would have watched it myself, but I have no TV at the moment!

#32742 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

In Sky Centre, they had Martin Stanford, Tim Marshall and Time Magazine’s Jef McAllister. From Washington, Ashish Joshi and James Rubin. They also had a former member of Reagan’s administration, Jim Pinkerton debating for the Republicans with Ellen Ratner a Democrat strategist obviously debating for the Democrats. They used FOX coverage throughout the night, as well as a graphic showing which senator had won which states.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: U.S Midterm Elections 06
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register