Viv Creegor Has Gone!

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Viv Creegor Has Gone!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pete19
    Participant
    #27791 Reply

Pete19
    Participant

I e-mail away to Sky with regards Viv, I think she is one of the best Sky had.

And they replied to say that Viv has moved on and will no longer be on Sky News. They said she currently isn’t working anywhere at present but wouldn’t be surprise if she turned up somewhere else in the future!

A sad day for Sky News in my opinion!

#27792 Reply

sky.dub
    Participant

Very sad to hear that.. I really liked Viv. Did they say why she left? She was not given any send off..was she?

#27793 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

eee what a shame I liked Viv alot better than some of the presenters they have got now.

#27794 Reply

caseymorris
    Participant

I’m missing a few of my favourites. Are thy still around? Juliet Forster?? Haven’t seen her for a few weeks. I thought she would have been ideal for the new look as she was already showing a personality.

I thought she also worked well with Chris Rogers – I haven’t seen him either but have looked at his biog on here and apparently he is still there.

I will miss Viv – i wonder if there was a particular reason behind it :ph34r:

#27795 Reply

rob237
    Participant

HOWIE+Nov 1 2005, 06:05 PM–>(HOWIE @ Nov 1 2005, 06:05 PM)
    eee what a shame I liked Viv alot better than some of the presenters they have got now.

I’d suggest that she was made to feel marginalised by the instigators of the recent ‘dumbing down’ farce…..

Perhaps she foresaw that the trivial, jokey, stunt ridden, over friendly studio we now have could only lead to a slow demise for serious TV journalism.
    Mickey Mouse meets Donald Duck……

Cheers
    Robt P.

#27796 Reply

HOWIE
    Participant

Juilet Forster was on Sky News over the weekend with Martin Popperwell between 5pm & 12am.

#27797 Reply

RoxyM
    Participant

It’s very sad that Viv has gone – she was very much a part of the original Sky News. But i’m afraid to say it was always going to happen at some point in the future and I guess now was a good time. We don’t know anything about what happened but there’s a very good chance she requested to stand down and pursue other interests. I wouldn’t be suprised to see her appear on another channel or while i’m flicking through some stations on my radio in the car.

I wish Viv the very best and also hope all the new folks settle in ok.

R x

#27798 Reply

sammy
    Participant

all good things come to an end

the phrase was never more truer wen said about the lovely vivs departure

#27799 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Pete19+Nov 1 2005, 11:28 AM–>(Pete19 @ Nov 1 2005, 11:28 AM)
    I e-mail away to Sky with regards Viv, I think she is one of the best Sky had.

And they replied to say that Viv has moved on and will no longer be on Sky News. They said she currently isn’t working anywhere at present but wouldn’t be surprise if she turned up somewhere else in the future!

A sad day for Sky News in my opinion!

Hello

I also e-mail Sky about Viv and PaulThey replied to go to de green room
    Rtey are not there
    but anjali Rao and Martin Popplewell are not listed eitheryet they have both presented post 10/24

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Viv Creegor Has Gone!
Your information: