Viv's Hair

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Viv's Hair

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Skybaby 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NEWSBOY2
    Participant
    #23464 Reply

NEWSBOY2
    Participant

Just to clear up an arguement I’ve been having with someone. Am I right in thinking that Vivien Creegor hair is real and not a wig. My mate seems to think that because it doesn’t seem to have changed -apart from the colour in 10 years, that it cant be real lol.

#23465 Reply

sammy
    Participant

look .. if anyone starts on the lovely viv the’ll have me to deal with ! 6 foot 5 blackbelt in origami ..numerous friends at the kung fu club , a former boxer known as rembrant , always on the canvas ! deadly with a knife , especially when eating an apple ! lay of viv, her hair ..is the viv look . :blink:

#23466 Reply

hamishnewhouse
    Participant

OK Sammy, I’m not messing with you!!!!

#23467 Reply

eagleeye
    Participant

This crosses with the comments on the fav presenter forum (where someone said some of them – unbelievably – got upset with comments made on these forums). If I were Viv reading Newsboy’s post, I’d be cracking up with mirth (get that wind tunnel out again eh?)

Hoo hoo, can we start the “which male presenters dye their hair” topic again? Nah, it’s not fair. As a presenter, don’t you get sacked for having grey hair?!

#23468 Reply

Skybaby
    Participant

eagleeye+Feb 9 2005, 07:26 PM–>(eagleeye @ Feb 9 2005, 07:26 PM)
    Hoo hoo, can we start the “which male presenters dye their hair” topic again? Nah, it’s not fair. As a presenter, don’t you get sacked for having grey hair?!

Ah, classic thread. Almost up there with the chest hair one.

Anyway, there’s a picture of Viv on TV-Ark with a short crop that proves she didn’t always have her trademark bob.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Viv's Hair
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register