Weekend news roundup on Sky News

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Weekend news roundup on Sky News

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  classeyham 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lindsay
    Participant
    #33039 Reply

Lindsay
    Participant

Sky News are running a weekend news roundup this afternoon with Allan King presenting at the top of the hour and Paula Middlehurst at the bottom of the hour. There is no breaking news and they are just repeating the same stories with no live reports. I’m not even sure it’s live other than the sport.

#33040 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I didn’t catch Sky News in the afternoon, I only caught Live @ 5 with Chris Roberts and Sky News @ 10 with Chris and Lucy Alexander and they were both live updates. Though, what you describe sounds a rather unusual setup for that particular slot.

#33041 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

jonn0boy wrote:I didn’t catch Sky News in the afternoon, I only caught Live @ 5 with Chris Roberts and Sky News @ 10 with Chris and Lucy Alexander and they were both live updates. Though, what you describe sounds a rather unusual setup for that particular slot.

I didn?t catch Sky News for the most of the day, but saw always quite and relaxed Samantha Simmonds and Mark Longhurst, very relaxed too, in Sky News morning, and “around” midnight Chris Roberts and Luzy Alexander. Chris and Luzy were both live updates., I sure. Even paper-news writer, Al Scardino, looked live and smiling? So, though, what you describe sounds a rather unusual setup for SN, too……..classey….. :rolleyes:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Weekend news roundup on Sky News
Your information: