Weekend Presenters & Schedule

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Weekend Presenters & Schedule

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dirkyt 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mr Gav
    Participant
    #27540 Reply

Mr Gav
    Participant

Was wondering if the full same daily format will be used for the weekend?
    and who will be presenting?

Gav

#27541 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

The Schedule – Weekends
    Steve Gaisford and Emma Crosby will present Sunrise, Saturday – Sunday, 6am – 10am.

On Saturdays, Martin Stanford will be live with his very own programme called ‘Saturday Live with Martin Stanford’ I understand that this programme will be soft-news and will feature (I guess by popular demand) Technofile. Martin’s programme will run from 10am – 12pm and will have live news updates.

On Sundays, Adam Boulton will present ‘Sunday with Boulton’ live from Osterley. this programme will run from 10am – 12pm.

Allan King will present, Saturday – Sunday, 12pm – 5pm. Allan will not have a set co-presenter and will be joined by either, Anjali, Ana or Helen.

Juliette Foster will presenter, Saturday – Sunday, 5pm – 12am. Juliette will also not have a set co-presenter and will be joined by either, Martin or Kevin.

________
    Tanya

#27542 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

I see that Colin Brazier will not be joining the weekend team. He seems to be going back to his reporting roots with The SKY Report. Despite him being a cracking reporter, I am sad that he is not going to present on the new line up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Weekend Presenters & Schedule
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register