Weird scheduling yesterday?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Weird scheduling yesterday?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 12 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

January
    Participant
    #25475 Reply

January
    Participant

Did anybody watch Sky Sports News yesterday? It was completely messed up! Kelly Dalglish was on in the day, then I don’t remember who in the afternoon but it wasn’t Dave and Georgie, then it went mental.

Something like Roger Clarke and Nick Powell (is that it?), the Vicky and Roger, then Vicky and Nick and then some other bloke? Poor Vicky was on half the day!

Anyone know the reason? I do know why Georgie went AWOL- a friend of mine spotted her at Wimbledon.

January

#25476 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

I think in the afternoon it was Jim and Kelly their were on when i got home at 4pm are the presenters on holiday or something cos today at 10am it was Kelly and Mike and at 3pm it was Jim and Georgie

do the presenters do any other shows apart from SSN

#25477 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Watching today jim mentioned Georgie getting sun burned at Wimbledon. Dan Lobb is presenting from Wimbledon and i know Kelly dose the athletics which i think starts this Friday

#25478 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Georgie has Mondays off cos she does the sporting legends program on sunday night.I would say the schedules are all over the place as some are on holiday and some are covering wimbledon

#25479 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

I thought wimbledon was only on the BBC so far this week i havent Seen David J, Di and i dont think ive seen Dave C or Dan but i hardly see him anyway all at wimbledon?

#25480 Reply

January
    Participant

Yeah, Dan’s definitely at Wimbledon cos he was presenting from there yesterday (plus, he’s good at tennis and once beat Henman!). Not sure about Dave or Di, but I know she’s good at tennis so maybe she’s there? Or maybe she’s gone to NZ to watch Jonny? Or, maybe she’s just ill/on holiday! Anyway, Vicky’s doing a good job in her place.

#25481 Reply

January
    Participant

OK, it’s still all gone bananas. Have people left or something?

#25482 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Kelly mentioned Ed was on holiday last week in todays show.

Also the darts is in Las Vegas so Dave Clark could be there cos he dose the darts sometimes

#25483 Reply

Country_Girl202
    Participant

its still mayhem, also do some presenters go on sky news cos on Sat Georgie Bingham was on there presenting, Dave was back today so was Di so i doubt he was in Las vegas

#25484 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Good to see Dave Clark on this afternoon with Georgie – he’s much better than David Jones.

#25485 Reply

January
    Participant

OK, just when it was getting back to normal… Isha Sesay was presenting LONDON TODAY during GMTV! What the hell???? Does she always do that?

#25486 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

its holiday season isnt it?jeff stelling is in las vegas for the darts,ed was playin golf in cornwall apparently,di’s been on holiday as has clarkey and vicky gomersall has been on every day for 3 weeks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Weird scheduling yesterday?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register