WHAT DO I DO?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom WHAT DO I DO?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FizzyP 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jay_20
    Participant
    #26072 Reply

jay_20
    Participant

Hey all, thanks for reading the topic title…ive got a problem that i hope u good ppl can help me with. This has nothing to do with Sky Sports….its more personal. Im 20 years old with a girlfriend but ive recently found massive attraction for my next door neighbour who i must say is a stunning brunette but she has a young child. I really really like her but ive only spoken to her a few times but we get on great as neighbours. I must admit that my bedroom is in the back of the house and she has been sunbathing in her back garden n obviously ive had a look n i feel strong for her!! Im sure she doesnt find me attractive but i suppose you never know. I dont even know her name or age but she looks about 23-ish!

Please help! Coz i dunno wot to do or say to her that will make me charm her!

Thanks,
    Jay

#26073 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

Dude, leave your current girl before even thinking of doing anything! Best advice anyone will be able to give you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: WHAT DO I DO?
Your information: