What has happened to Clarence Mitchell?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom What has happened to Clarence Mitchell?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bobizgrate 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bbc World Fan
    Participant
    #28850 Reply

bbc World Fan
    Participant

I used to see Clarence on news 24 through BBC World over here in Canada at night, and I haven’t seen him for months. He is one of my favorite anchors.
    Does anyone know if he still works for 24 or has he moved on?
    My friend lives in London and she wants to know what has happened to John Nicolson? I know who he is but have never seen him present.
    Also how come news 24 doesn’t show through the internet? About a couple of years ago or so I used to watch Chris, Joanna and Peter Coe through there. That was my only way of getting news 24.

#28851 Reply

James
    Participant

Clarence has left the BBC and is now working for the Government…

#28852 Reply

JamesH
    Participant

bbc World Fan+Jan 14 2006, 08:47 PM–>(bbc World Fan @ Jan 14 2006, 08:47 PM)
    My friend lives in London and she wants to know what has happened to John Nicolson? I know who he is but have never seen him present.

Until last month, John was a regular presenter on the ITV News Channel.

#28853 Reply

bobizgrate
    Participant

James wrote:

bbc World Fan+Jan 14 2006, 08:47 PM–>(bbc World Fan @ Jan 14 2006, 08:47 PM)

Until last month, John was a regular presenter on the ITV News Channel.

Clarence is my new boss in the civil service. Media stuff.

Clarence says hello. He’s touched people miss him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: What has happened to Clarence Mitchell?
Your information: