Lynsey Hipgrave to front BT’s Premier League coverage this season

Lynsey Hipgrave BT Sport Presenter

Lynsey Hipgrave will front BT’s Premier League coverage this season.

She Tweeted: “After a weekend of dreams coming true for women in football the dreams of a football mad Geordie lass have also come true.

“I couldn’t be any prouder to be leading BT Sport’s Premier League coverage this season. We Kick off with Fulham v Liverpool on Saturday at 11.30am on BT Sport 1”

Jake Humphrey, who has fronted BT’s coverage since their first won Premier League rights in 2013, told BT that he is “too busy” and agreed to host less Premier League games.

Jake said: “I’ll still host some, but one of my favourite people Lynsey Hipgrave gets to lead the coverage and I couldn’t be happier for her.”

The new Premier League season starts on Friday night as Crystal Palace host Arsenal on Sky Sports.

BT’s first game of the season comes on Saturday afternoon when Liverpool travel to Fulham.

Posted by on Tuesday 2 August 2022
NFL Logo

Peacock will be the exclusive home of the NFL’s first-ever regular-season game in Brazil. It will take place in week

England Channe

Channel 4 will broadcast live International football this evening. England host Belgium in a friendly at Wembley Stadium, as Gareth

England on Channel  e

Channel 4 will broadcast the International friendly between England and Brazil this evening. The match will take place at Wembley

Copy link