What is the name of the new night presenter?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom What is the name of the new night presenter?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

classeyham
    Participant
    #30163 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

For the last four weeks, Sky News Night have a lovely dark lady as a news presenter. But nobody told us her name, even she do her job brilliant. Also good old Jo Wheeler looks sweet and sly the whole night through. So opposite midday, the two woman looks fantastic!!!
    So….. to Sky News speaker of the corner: GET DOWN AND GET WITH IT or HOW DOES IT FEEL….?

#30164 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Two points,firstly,what the hell are you going on about? And secondly, why do you always create 2 threads for the same thing every time you start a topic? Im sure I wont be the only person who will ask you why you do that!

#30165 Reply

dirkyt
    Participant

classeyham wrote:For the last four weeks, Sky News Night have a lovely dark lady as a news presenter. But nobody told us her name, even she do her job brilliant. Also good old Jo Wheeler looks sweet and sly the whole night through. So opposite midday, the two woman looks fantastic!!!
    So….. to Sky News speaker of the corner: GET DOWN AND GET WITH IT or HOW DOES IT FEEL….?

Lukwesa Burak is the overnight presenter. She used to be a weather presenter on BBC East Midlands Today. Plus – Jo Wheeler was a weather presenter on the show before she joined Sky News.

#30166 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Thanks Dirkyt, for the name Lukwesa Burak – she is great. The same can I say about Jo Wheeler. I know her very good. She started as a weather reporter on Sky in 1994, and took a half year as studio presenter, and then she went back again to the weather again. She is very quick, too……..

#30167 Reply

Musey
    Participant

jo wheeler was a regular presenter for sky at one time?

#30168 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

I know that, Musey, it was in 1996 when she trying to help Martin Stanford in the morning and Chris Morris at the evening.
    But Jo Wheeler also took the weather report the rest of the day and afternoon, when Alison Jack/Chris Morris and Liza Aziz/Stefanie Callister took the rest of the news. Yeah, and Helen Morton (Fosperro) and Tim Muffet took the showbiz! And Tim Marshall/David Glencourse/Heather Scott and Fiona McDermott “looks like” reporters, presenters and so on…..It was really hard times then!!!!

#30169 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

You do it again, brave Lukwesa Burak. As the overnight presenter. Well done! And still without any kind of name (!)
    “It?s the same old song”…..

#30170 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

You have done it again, write a decent thread title that draws us all in to have a look and then its just a load of shite that makes you lose the will to live

#30171 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

No,no,no – it?s really bad, that Sky New after nearly five wks. can?t tell the name of the overnight presenter. Btw – a very good and clever presenter as Lukwesa Burak. I didn?t no her name before she started at Sky News!

#30172 Reply

Dude
    Participant

GET DOWN AND GET WITH IT or HOW DOES IT FEEL….?

#30173 Reply

HBox
    Participant

classeyham wrote:No,no,no – it?s really bad, that Sky New after nearly five wks. can?t tell the name of the overnight presenter. Btw – a very good and clever presenter as Lukwesa Burak. I didn?t no her name before she started at Sky News!

Are you illiterate?

#30174 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

this thread is one of the most confusing on the entire forum…….

#30175 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

No dear HBox. I?m not illiterate. But if it was Kay Burley or Mark Longhurst on midday – the ballad was going at least on a breaking news! (twice).
    The overnight presenter tonight is once again Lukwesa Burak for the fifth week. I like her style. She?s so modern! But nobody is “saying” her name. Not a holy…..Thank U for listen to my words! classey….

#30176 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I may aswell be reading Cantonese as anything classey writes,he writes a decent thread title that draws you in and then you feel like topping yourself when you read his posts

#30177 Reply

philg
    Participant

To add just the slightest bit of sanity to this post, I believe Lukwesa Burak was the night presenter last night (friday into saturday) and so would have been on when the Indonesian Earthquake story broke. Did anyone see how she handled it?

#30178 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

Yes – she did it fab, and tonight (from saturday to sunday) she also do the great stuff. Ergo a coming female sky presenter for the whole summer/year, but what was her name?????sorry…Lukwesa Burak!

Orh…”Lukwesa, the bad girl in Black”…!

#30179 Reply

DDP
    Participant

Who the hell uses the word ‘ergo’? Why do I get the feeling that this is a computer that has learnt to think for itself and has accessed the internet and is using babelfish to communicate?

Truly beyond the level of odd

Anyway… an old collage I may or may not have posted over on Sentinels board last November. I can’t remember. Any interest over there and i’ll post the rest…maybe

#30180 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Classey where are you from mate?

#30181 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

planet lala by the sound of it….

#30182 Reply

classeyham
    Participant

1) -This is the girl, DDP! What was her name now? ooohh!…Lukwesa Burak….. Thank U very much!
    2) Who the h*ll uses word “ergo”?. Answer: I do – but if U don`t like it – don`t read it. Okay? Friend or Enemy???
    And to my friend, guvnorgaz, No, I?m married, have two big children, boys and a lovely wife. That?s all, folks! Hard to say I?m (happy) sorry….

#30183 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Classey mate I asked where you were from, not if you were married!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: What is the name of the new night presenter?
Your information: