Whats happened to Kelly and Dave

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Whats happened to Kelly and Dave

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jason1970 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The Eagle
    Participant
    #32695 Reply

The Eagle
    Participant

Kelly Dalglish and Dave Clark – haven’t seen either for quite a while…have they left?

#32696 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

Kelly has left – you can hear her on Talksport radio on Monday evenings (and right now in fact!).

Dave Clark is still with Sky Sports but now only seems to do the Friday night boxing.

#32697 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Clarkey does the darts aswell doesnt he? Maybe this is why they have gone to the old 3 presenter lineup for evenings, a lack of presenters, Kelly,Hayley have left and Clarkey has moved on to Sky Sports to replace Dempsey

#32698 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i don’t think they’ll go back to the 3 presenter shifts permanently gaz, no doubt they’ll draft in people like Andy Steggall and Clare Tomlinson if they’re short. Also they seem to have Ian Payne on board permanently now.

#32699 Reply

The Eagle
    Participant

SSLuke wrote:i don’t think they’ll go back to the 3 presenter shifts permanently gaz, no doubt they’ll draft in people like Andy Steggall and Clare Tomlinson if they’re short. Also they seem to have Ian Payne on board permanently now.

Didnt he used to be the permanent Football Tonight presenter from 7-10pm? It now appears that he’s on from 10am everyday now.

#32700 Reply

jaggerc1
    Participant

Has Hayley Mcqueen left?
    I’m sure I saw her not too long ago.

I like Alex Payne and I haven’t seen him for a while.

#32701 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

jaggerc1 wrote:Has Hayley Mcqueen left?
    I’m sure I saw her not too long ago.

I like Alex Payne and I haven’t seen him for a while.

Hayley is on MUTV, this is her third week,she did a late night slot on a thursday night on SSN and then started at MUTV on the following Monday

#32702 Reply

jonn0boy
    Participant

I did see Alex Payne on some sort of rugby show, I think.

Hayley McQueen is on MUTV.

#32703 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Alex Payne was on overnight last night with Mike Wedderburn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Whats happened to Kelly and Dave
Your information: