Whats happened to Sky News???

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Whats happened to Sky News???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ginnyfan 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bruce
    Participant
    #34003 Reply

bruce
    Participant

I used to like Sky News, about 2 or 3 years ago but now its boring and stale, barr Lunchtime Live. Why did they axe littlejohn, its was a ratings winner. Weekend Sunrise has more of an audience than Weekday sunrise with boring eammon holmes. I cant stand him. and there is no banter between the presenters, or the weather and sports presenters between each other. and can someone tell me why Sky Bosses axed Sky News with Martin Stanford???? and has he quit along with Lisa Burke for good???? now i prefer CNN, especially the asian verison of CNN Today.

What is more embarrasing for Sky News is that they spend millions on fancy gadgets and technology and still Sky Sports News beats them in the ratings with simple upto date sports news!

#34004 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

I agree about Weekend sunrise, not sure why its been changed, another disappointment.

Hardly watch the channel now

#34005 Reply

ginnyfan
    Participant

I agree Sky News is getting worse and worse, they’ve gone from 3 presenters to one. CNNi is the best, great anchors who talk to each other,joke but also have great knowledge of news. Also they have great music, especially Business International. The only thing Sky has better is the set. CNN in Sky’s studio would be perfection.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Whats happened to Sky News???
Your information: