where is Karin ?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom where is Karin ?

This topic contains 41 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  crazyfj 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Author

wolverine
    Participant
    #21828 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:ph34r: I can’t watch sky news anymore, and I just want to know what’s happening to Karin Giannone. I haven’t watched her from March.

Please, answer to my question.

#21829 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Any idea Johnnie what’s happened to Karin? <_< <_<

#21830 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:angry: no one to reply, guys !

I’m obliged to show in my claws. :ph34r:

SHE’S DEAD? SHE’S BACK TO SOUTH AFRICA? SHE was SENT TO THE MOON OR WHAT?

#21831 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

yeah Karin is probably the best unused talent Sky have!

bring her back!!!!!!

#21832 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

Does anyone have any news on Karin?

#21833 Reply

HBox
    Participant

I couldn’t particularly care less, I personally think she is unremarkable. However, I have seen so little of her I can hardly form a full opinion of her.

There are other presenters there that I prefer, namely all of them.
    Sorry if this causes any offence to Karin lovers.

#21834 Reply

sammy
    Participant

where is karin ? ….the answer ……..much to far away from me !

#21835 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:ph34r:

I wanna pay tribute right here to our so lovely Karin, who died last night from a heart attack as she presented the press review.

I’m sure it’s all about pin-up pics in the front page of the newspapers.

That’s the reason why I wanna forbid this so british bad habit that makes women jealous.
    I hope i won’t be the only one to say NO!…..
    Follow me, the fight has just begun…..

#21836 Reply

Steven
    Participant

wolverine+Jan 21 2005, 07:31 PM–>(wolverine @ Jan 21 2005, 07:31 PM)
    :ph34r:

I wanna pay tribute right here to our so lovely Karin, who died last night from a heart attack as she presented the press review.

I’m sure it’s all about pin-up pics in the front page of the newspapers.

That’s the reason why I wanna forbid this so british bad habit that makes women jealous.
    I hope i won’t be the only one to say NO!…..
    Follow me, the fight has just begun…..

It astounds me. When I think we can’t sink any further, we continue to new depths.

#21837 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:angry:

what’s wrong with my post, buddy.

it’s no craps : just be aware of what’s happening around you.
    you judge me like a criminal but you dn’t even know the truth;you don’t know why we, the viewers, can’t watch her any more.

So please, a little bit more of respect for Leo and his so infamous TITANIC.He’s still alive, even lost in the deepest seas ever.And don’t forget he saved Kate’s life
    twice : he saved her soul before helping her to escape from deathIN THE WATER.

at last, Steven before replying to my so outstanding posts, please just meditate and try to understand what REALLY life is…..OK.

#21838 Reply

Tanya
    Participant

wolverine+Jan 22 2005, 04:52 PM–>(wolverine @ Jan 22 2005, 04:52 PM)
    So please, a little bit more of respect for Leo and his so infamous TITANIC.He’s still alive, even lost in the deepest seas ever.And don’t forget he saved Kate’s life
    twice : he saved her soul before helping her to escape from deathIN THE WATER.

at last, Steven before replying to my so outstanding posts, please just meditate and try to understand what REALLY life is…..OK.

Oh, please,…get some help! :rolleyes:
    ______
    Tanya

#21839 Reply

James
    Participant

She popped up on News 24/World overnight.

#21840 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

thanks, i wonder if she is no longer with Sky.

its a shame, Sky seem to forget about some of the up and coming new presenters (not just Karin)

#21841 Reply

kev667
    Participant

She was presenting bbc news24 overnight on her own last night. She was on air when the polls opened in iraq. I get the feeling she’s probably a bbc employee now.

#21842 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Well, its good she’s back on tv anyway presenting. She’s one of these presenters you never see enough of on tv. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#21843 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

For sure, I do agree with you.

And thanks a lot for this good news, guys.

#21844 Reply

Pete19
    Participant

She is on BBC News 24 on overnight tonight!

But she seems to be already moving up the ranks on BBC. She was doing Peter Dobbies usual spot (11pm-1am) a few nights last week!

Rather funny at present as im writing shes doing a link to Sky’s first half profits and the first sceen you see is behid the desk at Sky News and what looks like Viv Creegor presenting!

Another good up and coming presenter moved to ITV or BBC!

…..Leyla Daybelge
    …..Chris Rogers
    …..Kate Garraway
    …..Natasha (Godness) Kaplinsky!!!

#21845 Reply

dodrade
    Participant

Karin was my main reason for watching Sky News, but I’m very glad to see her working for the BBC. I hope she gets on prime time very soon.

#21846 Reply

Hello
    Participant

dodrade+Feb 3 2005, 10:22 AM–>(dodrade @ Feb 3 2005, 10:22 AM)
    Karin was my main reason for watching Sky News, but I’m very glad to see her working for the BBC. I hope she gets on prime time very soon.

I couldn’t agree with you more. On both counts. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#21847 Reply

skyspy
    Participant

Karin Giannone

dodrade+Feb 3 2005, 10:22 AM–>(dodrade @ Feb 3 2005, 10:22 AM)

Shes brightening up these winter nights on News 24. I think she has much more potential for a career with the BBC if she so chooses to stay with them, unlike some others who have left sky.

#21848 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

its great to have Karin on TV again! but I know I go on about this, I don’t get why Sky let her go and many others. Kay, Ann etc all may be good but the time will come when they go!

#21849 Reply

Hello
    Participant

If Karin is doing the overnight shift on the BBC news 24 it begs the question. Who do we watch on the overnight shift, Karin Giannone on the BBC or Anjali Rao on Sky? Help? Anyone know the answer?

#21850 Reply

crazyfj
    Participant

I’am a Karin fan, she is great, I mind her with Bob Friend on Sky at the weekends and have enjoyed watching her since!

Not a huge fan of Anjali but I am liking her more and more, I know Anjali is very popular on the forum

#21851 Reply

Hello
    Participant

The thing with Karin Giannone and Anjali Rao is here are two newsreaders who are good at their job and were both put on the overnight shift. Now, whether you like/loathe these two they were a lot better at their job than some of the people who presented the news on the dayshift and were a lot nicer to look at as well. Don’t take my word for it. Look back through the threads on this website and they’ll tell you that. They should both be presenting on primetime daytime television so that everyone can appreciate them at their best.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
Reply To: where is Karin ?
Your information: