Where's Ginny Buckley?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Where's Ginny Buckley?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Dubai 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dubai
    Participant
    #28678 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

Does anyone know why Ginny Buckley hasent been presenting Sky News today? :blink:

#28679 Reply

AJ
    Participant

Dubai+Jan 4 2006, 02:40 PM–>(Dubai @ Jan 4 2006, 02:40 PM)
    Does anyone know why Ginny Buckley hasent been presenting Sky News today? :blink:

Possibly she’s on holiday??

Everybody needs a break at some point you know.

#28680 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

well yeah but i think 2 weeks is long enough don’t you?

#28681 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

she was on last week,dont remember wot day but she was on and hasnt left

#28682 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Why are people so shocked when people are not on telly doing the news.

If, for example. Dubai, someone had not turned up for work at the beginning of the year, would u be running around has that person left.

I am sure the Guv has said, people decide when to have time off work like Eammon Holmes has.

Also why should Sky News, from England, show the fireworks at midnight on New Years Day to bring the new year in.

Dubai, Wake up and use some common sense

#28683 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

[

Also why should Sky News, from England, show the fireworks at midnight on New Years Day to bring the new year in. 

Well you could say the same about Sydney or New York why should they show the fireworks at midnight of these places? what makes Dubai different? and isn’t Sky News an international news agency? :blink:

#28684 Reply

Jason1970
    Participant

Sky is an international news agency but they cant show fireworks from every city in the world at midnight their time.

Maybe u should write to Sky personally to tell them about the fireworks for New Years Eve this year and they might show them

#28685 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

I seem to remember they showed clips from all over including dubai because i remember seeing that hotel all lit up

#28686 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

Sky is an international news agency but they cant show fireworks from every city in the world at midnight their time

FYI Dubai is 4 hours behind the U.K.

Maybe u should write to Sky personally to tell them about the fireworks for New Years Eve this year and they might show them

I will do.

#28687 Reply

tippguy
    Participant

or maybe you could get a life and go out and enjoy the fireworks in the uk. i’m irish and as far as I know sky didn’t show any coverage from here even though it was the capital of culture for europe last year and showed some brilliant fireworks & sky try to promote itself alot in Ireland. but you know what i don’t care i was at a party like nearly all the rest of the world so I don’t care and neither should you.

#28688 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

Ok good point. im just wasting time, dont take it so serously mate lol.

#28689 Reply

anna26
    Participant

Isnt Dubai 4 hours ahead of GMT ?

#28690 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

Isnt Dubai 4 hours ahead of GMT ?

Yes your right dubai is 4 hours ahead,what i ment to put was the U.K is 4 hours behind, my bad i stand corrected.
    P.S thank you for pointing that out

#28691 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

Again i ask where is Ginny Buckley? i havent seen her since before X-mas :blink:
    and why is Colin Brazier presenting the Sky Report?

#28692 Reply

Johnnie
    Keymaster

Dubai+Jan 10 2006, 03:17 PM–>(Dubai @ Jan 10 2006, 03:17 PM)
    Again i ask where is Ginny Buckley? i havent seen her since before X-mas :blink:
    and why is Colin Brazier presenting the Sky Report?

As soon as someone knows where Ginny is, I’m sure they’ll tell you.

Colin is (I believe) normal cover for when Julie’s off.
    Many of Julie’s days off from TSR is because she’s out filming for the Report.
    Julie is also many months pregnant and may not feel up to coming to work every day.

#28693 Reply

Dubai
    Participant

well thanks for putting it str8

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Where's Ginny Buckley?
Your information: