where's lisa?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom where's lisa?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DDP 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

illitrate23
    Participant
    #19665 Reply

illitrate23
    Participant

i know, i know, this is gonna sound like a horribly stalker-ish question – but how come Lisa Burke hasn’t been presenting the daytime weather for what seems like ages?!?!

is she doing an ultra late shift or something?

it isn’t really as much of a sick question as it sounds, honest, it’s just in the office we have this thing – each person has their chosen weather girl and there’s a sort of points system for how often they’re on tv (like counting car types when your driving long distance or something). just something to keep the boredom at bay – anyway, we’ve not seen Lisa for ages and i’m slipping down the league table – whereas my colleague Andy is roaring ahead since Steff Gaulter’s been on so much this week

#19666 Reply

Hello
    Participant

illitrate23+Oct 14 2004, 08:38 AM–>(illitrate23 @ Oct 14 2004, 08:38 AM)
    i know, i know, this is gonna sound like a horribly stalker-ish question – but how come Lisa Burke hasn’t been presenting the daytime weather for what seems like ages?!?!

is she doing an ultra late shift or something?

it isn’t really as much of a sick question as it sounds, honest, it’s just in the office we have this thing – each person has their chosen weather girl and there’s a sort of points system for how often they’re on tv (like counting car types when your driving long distance or something). just something to keep the boredom at bay – anyway, we’ve not seen Lisa for ages and i’m slipping down the league table – whereas my colleague Andy is roaring ahead since Steff Gaulter’s been on so much this week

I think you may need to start a weekend shift up if you want to climb back up the league table. Im sure she’s been on the weekend shifts in the last few weeks.

#19667 Reply

Moxey
    Participant

I dont think Lisa has been on for a few weeks

The weather crew seem to be on presenting then vanish for a while
    today Jo Wheeler has done morning shift & was on at 5.30 doing evening shift

You would have thought with all the weather presenters sky has they would do 1 shift per day on a rota basis

#19668 Reply

DDP
    Participant

Moxey+Oct 15 2004, 05:49 PM–>(Moxey @ Oct 15 2004, 05:49 PM)
    You would have thought with all the weather presenters sky has they would do 1 shift per day on a rota basis

Do you work 7 days per week? Everyone needs a break sometime. Besides, the BBC and ITV are no different :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: where's lisa?
Your information: