Who is your favourite presenter/anchor on Sky News Aus?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Who is your favourite presenter/anchor on Sky News Aus?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Forum Member 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SkyNewsAus
    Participant
    #16219 Reply

SkyNewsAus
    Participant

Who is your favourite presenter/anchor on Sky News Australia?

John Mangos

John Gatfield

Susanne Latimore

Sharon McKenzie

Leigh Hatcher

Christine Kininmonth

Vanessa Trezise

Tina Altieri

Terry Willesee

David Koch

Craig Norenbergs

David Speers

Kieran Gilbert

(The last to aren’t really presenters but I thought I’ll put them in!)

Cheers,

SkyNewsAus

#16220 Reply

MelbourneTV
    Participant

Susanne Latimore is my personal favourite. SHe barely stuffs up, is a great anchor and knows how to work breaking news.

Gatfield, Altieri, Kininmonth, McKenzie and Mangos aswell as Vanessa I also think are great. Their all on par and in some cases better than the Free-to-Air presenters.

#16221 Reply

SkyNewsAus
    Participant

Oh they are for sure better than free to air presenters. Many of those are just 30 minutes @ 6pm and a few updates during the night. Sky anchors are on for uite a while are are definately better.

You said that Sharon McKenzie was were great. I agree with you! Recently soemthing happened to her autocue and she had to read of her hard copy (I think it was her, I could be confusing myself with someone else) and she pulled it off ith great ease. Good on ya!

Cheers,

SkyNewsAus

#16222 Reply

icurite
    Participant

I’d go John Mangos, with Leigh Hatcher in second.

John Gatfield is a great journalist, but is more suited to reports (such as the tsunami coverage) than reading the news.

#16223 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I tell you what Sky did a great job in pairing John Mangos and Susan Latimore for the evening bulletins, they are both absolutly hilarious on air. Tonight during the 11pm news they had an on air game of Rock, Paper, Scissors after a story of a R,P,S championship. For the record Susan won with rock John with scissors, but John reached under the desk and grabbed a real pair of scissors and said ‘I Dont Think So…’. Good to see some personality on the news and not the same old stiff faced boring news.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Who is your favourite presenter/anchor on Sky News Aus?
Your information: