who's the robocop look-a-like?

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom who's the robocop look-a-like?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  guvnorgaz 11 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JamesJnr
    Participant
    #30230 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

Lt Murphy from robo cop is on right now………who is this guy? I mean wow, this is a dream combination….Jim white and robo…..couldn’t get any better /sarcasm off.

#30231 Reply

SSLuke
    Participant

i think it was Andy Steggall from Meridian News.

#30232 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

i think it was Andy Steggall from Meridian News

That must be his cover name that the government gave him. I will exclusively uncover the thruth with this picture from secret files accidently mailed to me………

#30233 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

So Andy Stegall was presenting on SSN last night then?? I’ve always rated him as a top sports presenter, he is my local ITV one.

#30234 Reply

JamesJnr
    Participant

yes, he’s on now with kelly and actually a very good presenter………and if this was 1993 he could make some good money as an impersonator.

#30235 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Saw him for the first time today, i agree he was half decent for someone so new, he was with Kelly & doing the England match updates with guests. Obviously the same rules don’t applying for the new males as they do for females, this male is certainly not in his 20’s and blond. Talking of which I was hoping to see the lovely Hayley when switching on tonight but she wasn’t there, I am guessing she seems to do the weekends. Still not convinced with this Millie, her voice is very very annoying after a while. Give me Mcqueen anytime!

#30236 Reply

guvnorgaz
    Participant

Hayley did Thursday through to Monday night

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: who's the robocop look-a-like?
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register