Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News?

This topic contains 109 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  This is Drew 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 110 total)
  • Author

skynewsfan18
    Participant
    #33683 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

WHY HAVE THEY GOT GERIANT VINCENT PRESENTING THE ITV NEWS? HES SIO WOODERN WHAT YOU ALL THINK?

#33684 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I’d rather watch Geraint than some of the other newsreaders they have

#33685 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Yesterday they had Geraint reporting from Cumbria and some guy I have never ever seen presenting the news!

#33686 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

yes yesterday they had daisy mcandrew who is the senior polictal editor she was ok but gerviant vincent is so woodern i dont understand why is presents the news? i think the two best presenters are katie derham she is the best then steve scott what do you all think?

#33687 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

I have no problems with Geraint reading the news – like I said before I’d rather watch him than some of the others

I thought Daisy was rather wooden reading the news last night if I’m honest – I thought she didn’t feel/look comfortable

#33688 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

WAS YOU WATCHING THE ITV NEWS THAT I WAS WATCHING AT 6:40 I THOUGH DAISY LOOKED COMFORTABLE AND FINE WHERE AS GERVIANT VINCENT NEVER LOOKS CONFORTABLE AND HIS HANDS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE HE FANCY HIMSELF BET U DO?

#33689 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

well the news I saw last night, all be it at 11pm, I didn’t think she looked that comfortable – that’s my opinion

and even if I did have a soft spot for Mr Vincent what’s wrong with that – I’d rather watch him than Mark Austin anyday, or any of the others for that matter

#33690 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

oh right i didnt see it at 11 i watched it at 6;40 but i stand by what i said he is so woodern

#33691 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

well you stand by what you say, and I stand by what I say and let’s leave it there – we’ll agree to disagree

#33692 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

yer ok then i see what u mean hes a good lookin chap but not a news presenter

#33693 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Colin Brazier on Sky News made a similar transition from reporter to newsreader. He was awful at first, but has slowly improved; I still think he looks more at home in the fresh air, wrapped up in overcoat and scarf, however. There’s no reason why Geraint shouldn’t have a similar success in a different role.

(I must say that it’s a relief to see less of Colin B in the latest Sky revamp!)

#33694 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

yer i see what u mean gerviant vincent is rubbish at presenting where as colin has grown and his a realy good news presenter hes bk on monday

#33695 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

I HAVE NOTICED THAT HE WAS PRSENTING THE EVENING NEWS ON MONDAY AND ON TUESDAY HES PRESENTING THE LUNCHTIME AND EVENING NEWS WHY???????????????

#33696 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Im not sure why he did the evening news, Mark Austin usually does it and he was on at 10.30. They seem to have randoms presenting at the moment, like Daisy!

#33697 Reply

George
    Participant

DRL wrote:.
    (I must say that it’s a relief to see less of Colin B in the latest Sky revamp!)

What-what-What? Heresy I say, heresy!

#33698 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

George wrote:

DRL wrote:.

What-what-What? Heresy I say, heresy!

I agree… a good old fashioned hanging is the only way to punish such Anti-Brazier nomments

#33699 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

well again tonight he was presenting the evening news – fine by me!

#33700 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

i dont know whats going on with itv atm they should have steve scott not geriant vincent hes presenting the luchtime news today with katie derham i say get rid or gerviant vincent

#33701 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

Nah I say ITV stick with Geraint

I know other’s don’t agree, but hey ho everyone’s entitled to an opnion

I say leave him alone

#33702 Reply

skynewsfan18
    Participant

yer i know what u r saying but no geriant vincent is a rubbish presenter go back to ure day job gerviant

#33703 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

skynewsfan18 wrote:yer i know what u r saying but no geriant vincent is a rubbish presenter go back to ure day job gerviant

no he isn’t – this could go on forever

ITV obv have faith in him otherwise why would they ask him to present their prime-time news slots?

#33704 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

Ahhh leave Geraint alone, give him a chance. Brazier improved vastly!

#33705 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

vicky23 wrote:Ahhh leave Geraint alone, give him a chance. Brazier improved vastly!

here, here

btw – who’s mr Brazier? i’ve not seen him – does he work for sky or somethin?

#33706 Reply

vicky23
    Participant

LisaM wrote:

vicky23 wrote:Ahhh leave Geraint alone, give him a chance. Brazier improved vastly!

here, here

btw – who’s mr Brazier? i’ve not seen him – does he work for sky or somethin?

The beautiful Mr Colin Brazier works for Sky News. He went from reporter to newsreader, just like Geraint!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 110 total)
Reply To: Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News?
Your information: