Why the username?

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Why the username?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  January 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

kerry
    Participant
    #16490 Reply

kerry
    Participant

we all have different usernames on this forum and i thought it would be interesting to find out why you have that paiticular name?

#16491 Reply

AJ
    Participant

well mine is pretty obvious

AJ = Andy Jones

(it rhymes aswell!)

#16492 Reply

Alloneword
    Participant

Just wanted a name that was different and after scratching my head for days came up with Alloneword and been using it for about 7 years now

#16493 Reply

Newsroom
    Participant

I chose Newsroom simply because I like the new look Sky News UK newsroom!!

#16494 Reply

Breakfast News
    Participant

I chose Breakfast News because i was a regular viewer of the BBC’s Breakfast News

#16495 Reply

Ross
    Participant

Em, I chose Ross because that’s my name…

Although I don’t want to waste my post, so I’ll tell you why I use my other username – Beagle2.

That name came because I needed a Gamertag for Xbox Live and I wanted something that I didn’t think anyone else would have, but also, if you knew about it, would let you know where I’m from.

I only had to think of the for the end of April this year so I’ve not been using it long, but I have used it on a couple of sites since then.

Usually I just use my real name (first name or surname aswell) because whyhide behind a name…

#16496 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Why the username? Well, very simply, Hello!

#16497 Reply

kerry
    Participant

My name is Kerry

#16498 Reply

Lee Smith
    Participant

It is my name.

#16499 Reply

ABFan
    Participant

Hi guys
    I chose AB Fan coz In the days of Sky News at 10 ITV messed around with their schedule and b4 when Bob Friend+Anna Were Anchors on The 10pm-Midnight news. I soon realized that when Bob,(and Wednesday Night paper reviewer at the time, Simon Bates were on Anna couldn’t keep a straight face and, the ten pm news became required viewing. If I was down I quickly cheered up when I heard her infectious giggle. Even now, with Bob and Simon Bates gone from Sky News, if I’m home @ 5 weekdays, I always manage to catch Anna. Long may she remain on Sky News though, personally, I’d like to see her Anchoring with Jane Seckor occasionally(when Jane gets back from covering the Michael Jackson Trial.
    I’ve seen Anna+Shiela, I’ve seen Julie+Sheila. But, I would like to see Anna+Jayne.
    For Me, When Simon McCoy left for The Beeb, it should have been Jane promoted to Anchor sharing with Anna.
    Maybe sometime. In the meantime, long may Anna reign.

#16500 Reply

wolverine
    Participant

:ph34r:

it is a tribute to the X men comics as you know, the top steel man in the flick who pick up all the babes in the end.
    Actually, that is really just a tribute as you can see from the beginning to the end I’m not able to pick up anyone, if you don’t take account of my dog and my gold fish.

#16501 Reply

January
    Participant

My birth month.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Why the username?
Your information: