Yet Another Music Request!

Discussion Forums Forums TV Newsroom Yet Another Music Request!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FizzyP 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

FizzyP
    Participant
    #24159 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

OK, Ive been trying to find out the name of this song for an eternity, and im affraid my description is a little vague at best!

The track as been used in various places many times over the years. It features a fantastic opra like female vocal, usually accompanies build up to big games etc… Its a realy powerful piece.

The nearest ive found is “Real Love” by The Time Frequency… im sure this isnt what i remember hearing!

Any ideas anyone?

#24160 Reply

Hello
    Participant

FizzyP+Mar 27 2005, 08:54 PM–>(FizzyP @ Mar 27 2005, 08:54 PM)
    OK, Ive been trying to find out the name of this song for an eternity, and im affraid my description is a little vague at best!

The track as been used in various places many times over the years. It features a fantastic opra like female vocal, usually accompanies build up to big games etc… Its a realy powerful piece.

The nearest ive found is “Real Love” by The Time Frequency… im sure this isnt what i remember hearing!

Any ideas anyone?

Do you know any of the words in the song or when/where you heard it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#24161 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Gosh this is hard to describe… There arnt really any words, the female voice is just singing along with the tune.

Its usally played during the build up to big football games. I cant remember the last time i heard it, but it was on skysports quite a while ago i think.

Tuff one, sorry.

#24162 Reply

Forum Member
    Participant

it’s not the one for the champions league games is it? I know they’re not on sky, but that’s the only one I can think of, coz sky matches have that Molko tune don’t they?

#24163 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

nah its not the champinos league one, but its similer in style. i can guarentee most of you will have heard it at some point… which makes it rather frustating!

#24164 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

Ok, while this isnt the song im after, just to give you an idea it is the closest ive heard to it. its only a few seconds so dont be scraed to dl. :unsure:

{Right Click, “Save Target As” and rename extension to .wmv}

#24165 Reply

Hello
    Participant

Is it “Barcelona” that Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe sang which was used for the 1992 olympics? Im sure I’ve heard the part of the song you have described used around about the adverts in sky’s coverage of football matches. <_< <_<

#24166 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

Its not Barcelona unfortunatly , but you’re right about it being used quite a bit.

I can see this taking a while!

#24167 Reply

bouncebackability
    Participant

Is it “Strings for Yasmin” by Tin Tin Out?

If it is this then the bit I think you mean starts about 3mins 20secs in

#24168 Reply

FizzyP
    Participant

bouncebackability+Apr 5 2005, 07:26 PM–>(bouncebackability @ Apr 5 2005, 07:26 PM)
    Is it “Strings for Yasmin” by Tin Tin Out?

If it is this then the bit I think you mean starts about 3mins 20secs in

And we have a winner! – “Strings for Yasmin” by Tin Tin Out

Cheers bounceback, much appreciated.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Yet Another Music Request!
Your information:

Add New Topic Login Register