BBC News Breakfiller

Forums Forums TV Newsroom BBC News Breakfiller

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  laserra 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

laserra
    Participant
    #35157 Reply

laserra
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m writting here in the hope of some feedback, something that can help understand, and this works.

I’m a finalizing student of Computer Graphics and Multimedia in Portugal, and I have a final project that consists on something like the BBC Breakfiller, but on a permanent basis.

I tried to talk to someone at BBC, but I had no success.

All I want to know is if someone knows how the process of conceiving and making of a system like this, was developed. What kind of database was used, hardware systems for this, how it is controlled, etc…

I can show what I have done so far, just to say that this will be presented in the 6th September, and I wanted a professional base to discuss this, and tell how other systems were thinked (BBC Breakfiller is the only one I know), in relation to mine.

This will be a internal TV Channel for my school. The design and other small stuff, will be different in the future.. I’m sure of it.

So the project site is http://www.ipvctv.com

Anyone that can or would talk to me about this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

If you prefer mailing me, the contact is leonel.serra@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: BBC News Breakfiller
Your information: