Paul Di Resta joins Sky Sports F1 team for 2016 Season

Paul di Resta Sky Sports F

Williams’ newly announced reserve driver Paul Di Resta will join Sky Sports’ F1 on-screen team for the 2016 season.

He’ll provide his expert analysis on Sky Sports F1 for a substantial number of races this season, that will see more races than ever before with Sky Sports the only place to watch all 21 races live.

The Scottish driver competed in 58 F1 races across three seasons for Force India between 2011 and 2013, scoring 121 points in the process and will serve as a back-up Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa this term.

Di Resta joins a Sky Sports F1 lineup that already boasts three former F1 drivers, including 1996 World Champion Damon Hill together with Martin Brundle and Johnny Herbert. He also joins Simon Lazenby, David Croft, Natalie Pinkham, Ted Kravitz and Rachel Brookes in the fifth season of Sky Sports F1.

“I’m very excited to be joining the Sky Sports F1 team, the coverage is excellent and I hope I can play my part to help excite and educate everyone watching at home,” said Paul.

“It’s a huge season, more races than ever and working with both Williams and Sky Sports I’m going to give it everything and enjoy being part of an amazing sport that provides drama and excitement at every turn.”

Sky Sports F1 will show the first race of the season from Melbourne exclusively live on Sunday 20 March, while Channel 4 will air free-to-air highlights, and will broadcast ten races live during the 2016 season.

Posted by on Monday 14 March 2016
Posted in
Sky Sports F1 Logo

The 2024 Australian Grand Prix will take place this weekend. It will be held at the Albert Park Circuit in

Missing Thumbnail

Sky Sports has given viewers a tour of their new F1 studio. They will be using the Monday Night Football