ITV Breakfast: ‘Good Morning Britain’ debuts this morning

Good Morning Britain

ITV’s new breakfast show ‘Good Morning Britain’ begins this morning. The show will broadcast from 6am – 8.30am every Monday to Friday.

Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, Charlotte Hawkins and Sean Fletcher will present the show from the newly rebuilt studio 5 at London Studios.

“I’m delighted to welcome all four presenters to the ITV Breakfast family,” said Helen Warner, ITV Director of Daytime.

“ITV has a first class roster of breakfast and daytime talent both on and off screen and I’m thrilled to be expanding this. Our overriding aim is to continue to improve our breakfast programming for our viewers and we have been working for some time behind the scenes developing the next chapter of our offering.

“Engaging, news driven content is our number one priority and will be at the heart of everything we do on Good Morning Britain. I believe we have a top team in place to deliver this and make this a compelling proposition to wake up to in the morning.”

Former Daybreak presenter Lorraine Kelly will now be at the helm of her own show ‘Lorraine’ between 8.30am and 9.25am, five days a week, while Aled Jones will present a new weekend morning show between 8.30am and 9.25am.

Posted by on Monday 28 April 2014
Posted in
This Morning with Ben Shephard

Ben Shephard has announced he is leaving Good Morning Britain. The announcement comes after ITV confirmed that he and Cat

fiona phillips Image

Former GMTV presenter Fiona Phillips has announced she is battling Alzheimer’s. The 62 year old told the Mirror “This disease

Jon Kay for BBC News

Jon Kay has been announced as the new regular presenter of BBC Breakfast. He replaces Dan Walker, who left for

Copy link