Veitch Admits Assault Allegations

Forums Forums TV Newsroom Veitch Admits Assault Allegations

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Damian 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Damian
    Participant

At a media conference in Auckland on Wednesday afternoon Veitch broke his two day silence on the story saying he makes no excuse for what he did.

“I deeply regret what happened and have done so since it occurred. ” he says.

Veitch says the incident occurred when his partner Kristin Dunne-Powell, who he had recently broken up with came over for dinner. They argued for some time and he says his frustration took over, he broke, and lashed out in anger. He says it is something he will regret until the end of his days.

“I have lived with that night on my conscience ever since and I will always do so,”

He says some of the allegations from the media have been untrue but says there are no excuses and has had counselling since the incident.

“At the time, my relationship with Kristin had just ended, I was working seven days a week in two stressful jobs, I was emotionally and physically exhausted,” he says. “I was taking medication for the exhaustion, and I was at the lowest ever of my life and I needed help.”

Source: TVNZ.co.nz
    Video of Media Conference: http://tvnz.co.nz/view/video_popup_windows_skin/1898255

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Veitch Admits Assault Allegations
Your information: