You're here: Home - Forums - Green Room - boredddddddddd Login | Register

boredddddddddd

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sky Lad Sky Lad 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Watsuchiru
    Watsuchiru
    Participant

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

Sky Lad
    Sky Lad
    Participant

teecee wrote:These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don’t share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren’t about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people’s favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

http://newsforums.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1News Coverage

This section is full of News discussions

Watsuchiru
    Watsuchiru
    Participant

Sky Lad wrote:(post=16466:date=Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM:name=teecee)(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) 16466

These new forums are sooooooooo boring half of them are not even about news shant bother anynore !

I don’t share your view but your entitled to your opinion. Having said that it seems strange that you say these forums aren’t about the news and then make a thread like this.

For as long as I can remember this forum as always had discussions about people’s favourite presenters as well as whats happening in the news

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

Sky Lad
    Sky Lad
    Participant

teecee wrote:(post=16468:date=Sep 10 2006, 09:24 PM:name=Sky Lad)(Sky Lad @ Sep 10 2006, 09:24 PM) 16468

(post=16466:date=Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM:name=teecee)(teecee @ Sep 10 2006, 03:59 PM) 16466

UMMMMMMM well what would be the point on putting it else where and where the hell do you anyway> its just so confusing all these forums anyway and news to me does not mean talking about some news readers hair style for that day !

You can’t have visited the news coverage forum that I talked about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.