You're here: Home - Forums - BBC News - Charlie Stayt on Breakfast Login | Register

Charlie Stayt on Breakfast

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dustymoo dustymoo 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • James
    James
    Participant

    Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

    #19826
    Dirkyt
    dirkyt
    Participant

    jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

    Please forgive me ignorance..what stories has there been about Sian?

    #33297
    Framescourer
    Framescourer
    Participant

    jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers…

    Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

    #33298
    James
    James
    Participant

    Framescourer wrote:Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

    Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

    #33299
    Framescourer
    Framescourer
    Participant

    jamej wrote:(post=14338:date=Apr 28 2006, 02:52 PM:name=Framescourer)(Framescourer @ Apr 28 2006, 02:52 PM) 14338

    Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

    Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

    Brilliant, thanks. As you can http://www.artsigloo.co.uk/mtn/2006/04/right-old-stayt.htmlseecolorc we were struggling a bit with that one

    #33300
    Dustymoo
    dustymoo
    Participant

    Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that’s on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i’m not sure? Cheers xx

    #33301
    James
    James
    Participant

    dustymoo wrote:Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that’s on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i’m not sure? Cheers xx

    Susanna Reid

    #33302
    Dustymoo
    dustymoo
    Participant

    Cheers jamej! Just had a look on imdb.com to see how old she is, like the perv i am? I canny believe she’s 36! She looks fresh out of Uni? Like Ginny! Must be the make up i dunno? These MILF’s are getting better looking as i get older?

    #33303
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.