You're here: Home - Forums - Sky News - Emma & Steve at Sky News! Login | Register

Emma & Steve at Sky News!

This topic contains 68 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Johnnie Johnnie 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Eversheds
    Eversheds
    Participant

I have just been researching Steve Dixon, I have found some news about him and Emma, posted on Wikipedia!

“It has been announced to sources at Sky News close to Emma Crosby and Steve Dixon that they have recently got engaged and are planning in getting married in late 2007”.

Is this true, can anyone confirm?

Del
    del
    Participant

If it is true then congratulations to them both!

They’ve always seemed like great friends on Sky and are so funny when matters need to be

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

I thought he would be better suited to Neil Sean, those 2 are really camp and bitchy.

As for Wikipedia, I wouldnt trust a thing you read on there, its all user written,I could go on there and change it so it says Steve Dixon is an alien

Eversheds
    Eversheds
    Participant

So is Dixon the other way then? I think Emma and him will make a nice couple, I do not think they are bitchy at all, they just get on really well, mind you, Emma did have a bright sparkling diamond on her wedding finger the other day when she was on air!

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

Eversheds wrote:So is Dixon the other way then? I think Emma and him will make a nice couple, I do not think they are bitchy at all, they just get on really well, mind you, Emma did have a bright sparkling diamond on her wedding finger the other day when she was on air!

I have seen that a couple of times, usually when she does an interview out of the studio, the ring she normally wears on her right hand is on her left

Markyboy26
    markyboy26
    Participant

I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

Eversheds
    Eversheds
    Participant

markyboy26 wrote:I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

Thats what I thought, are you sure he is becuase Emma was wearing the ring on her left finger in the studio and now it has emerged that they are engaged. What is going on?

Guvnorgaz
    guvnorgaz
    Participant

Eversheds wrote:(post=17754:date=Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM:name=markyboy26)(markyboy26 @ Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM) 17754

I believe that Steve is the “other way” just from speaking to my sources in london.

Thats what I thought, are you sure he is becuase Emma was wearing the ring on her left finger in the studio and now it has emerged that they are engaged. What is going on?

If you look closely its the ring that she normally wears on her right hand, sometimes she wears it on the left, maybe she swaps it over when she is doing a lot of writing, I always take my ring off when I write

Eversheds
    Eversheds
    Participant

guvnorgaz wrote:(post=17755:date=Dec 28 2006, 05:15 PM:name=Eversheds)(Eversheds @ Dec 28 2006, 05:15 PM) 17755

(post=17754:date=Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM:name=markyboy26)(markyboy26 @ Dec 28 2006, 05:09 PM) 17754

If you look closely its the ring that she normally wears on her right hand, sometimes she wears it on the left, maybe she swaps it over when she is doing a lot of writing, I always take my ring off when I write

Well, when I saw it, it was on the left hand, it did not look like a normal ring, more like a special ring, I think we just have to wait for this to be confirmed!

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

IF THIS IS TRUE I COULDNT WISH ON THE TWO BETTER PEOPLE, AS I THINK EMMA & STEVE ARE THE BEST GROUP PRESENTERS IE THE WAY THEY LAUGH ABOUT THINGS, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS IS NEEDED IF THEY ARE TO GET MARRIED NEXT YEAR

Ginnyfan
    ginnyfan
    Participant

I hope it’s true,it would be interesting to have a real life couple presenting.

HOWIE
    HOWIE
    Participant

Emma said to Steve on Saturday 23rd, have you finished your christmas shopping he said no as he needed to go to the hotel chocolate shop and they bothed smiled at each other.

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

I wonder if Emma/Steve is true. Im sat watching Steve now. I never though he was gay, but actually never even thought about it!

Markyboy26
    markyboy26
    Participant

I spoke to a pal of mine who works for sky and he said that he knew that Steve batted for the other side. Each to their own at the end of the day. He is still very sexy though. Shame we don’t get him and Martin P presenting together!!!!!!

Happy new Year.

Vicky23
    vicky23
    Participant

Well fingers crossed for a Martin P and Stevey D engagement very soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.